Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The old age story of it could always be worse. Truecel genetics - aboriginal.

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
Imagine being born and it being over for you. Your genetic composition, even the greatest of your genes the best they have to offer is an ogremaxxed 4/10. Imagine a 4/10 being considered a godlike chad for your genetics. This is the fate that bestows all aboriginals. A gentle reminder to all that there is always someone who has it worse than you.

This is what is considered to be a 'HOTTEST' aboriginal. A high-tier normie is considered to be the gigachad of your genetic race. This is how truly over it is for aboriginals.

The truest of truecels, the aboriginals it was over for them before it even began. The lowest roll on a dice in this genetic lottery.

Some of them look normal but they have been genetically isolated for some time

The more I understand what lookism really is the more I realise how much of a disaster western post-enlightenment philosophy was upon the world

Abos are by far the lowest but the “hot aboriginal guy” you are showing is 6/10, not 4/10. He isn’t even fully abo but mixed-race, hence his decent appearance

Brutal mog, that’s literally a bottom tier female next to a top tier female, you’re literally looking at a side-by-side comparison of one end of the looks scale with the other end.

Fuck, that girl is so beautiful

are they even human?

Brutal :fuk:

Maybe being rice/curry is not so bad.

Do we have any abocels on this forum? I know only of SadOjiCreeCoomer

Brutal mog, that’s literally a bottom tier female next to a top tier female, you’re literally looking at a side-by-side comparison of one end of the looks scale with the other end.

Fuck, that girl is so beautiful
Decent looking but not top tier. You gotta account for fakeup. She is likely 7/10

Abos are by far the lowest but the “hot aboriginal guy” you are showing is 6/10, not 4/10. He isn’t even fully abo but mixed-race, hence his decent appearance
Yes

I should have worded my thread better

I mean in general the best looking men are like 4/10. That one in particular was a high-tier normie.

The more I understand what lookism really is the more I realise how much of a disaster western post-enlightenment philosophy was upon the world
Can you elab

Can you elab
Western philosophy is centered around existentialism. Existence comes before essence as they say. This leads to individualism and humanitarianism and a rejection of values that precede existence(especially those of divine nature)

Think about these abos for example. They probably practiced their own versions of lookism but their culture probably had ideas in place that prevented blatant objectification of humans. They probably saw the first white people as fundamentally different, like aliens, but not necessarily attractive or superior(or themselves as inferior). But living in a hollow white dominated techno society that objectifies and dehumanizes by the truckload they are forcefully relegated to the position of "subhumans" based on how they look. A paradigm that puts them on a disadvantave that they can never crawl out of just because they were born different.

The sad thing is that they have high suicide rates. I feel bad for them, it sucks

Is suicide acceptable in their culture?
Even if its not there are ways around it.

There are many faggots that just suicide by cop to go around the -no suicide- rule.

Technically they didn't kill themselves the cops killed them so its ok

:feelskek:

No wonder all their toilets only sleep with White and other non-Aussie men. Brutal, absolutely brutal looking like that. They're also genetically the furthest from other humans which is probably why they look so "uncanny" to us, they literally look like reconstructed fossils of other species of humans.

Western philosophy is centered around existentialism. Existence comes before essence as they say. This leads to individualism and humanitarianism and a rejection of values that precede existence(especially those of divine nature)

Think about these abos for example. They probably practiced their own versions of lookism but their culture probably had ideas in place that prevented blatant objectification of humans. They probably saw the first white people as fundamentally different, like aliens, but not necessarily attractive or superior(or themselves as inferior). But living in a hollow white dominated techno society that objectifies and dehumanizes by the truckload they are forcefully relegated to the position of "subhumans" based on how they look. A paradigm that puts them on a disadvantave that they can never crawl out of just because they were born different.
Sad shit