Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The OG chad vs incel.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
show-cover-drakeandjosh.jpg

This show was an early blackpill for me and most incels, nerdy virgin Josh never gets dates even though he has a nice personality, while Chad drake fucks a new girl every episode even though he's a douchbag.
Sadly Josh hit a growth spurt and lost a ton of weight so he became a chadlite in later seasons.
drake-and-josh-wedding.jpg

Even after his upgrade in the show he wasn't able to pull anywhere near the amount of girls as drake, and he had to settle for mindy.
It's too late for the users on here to hit puberty and a growth spurt though so it's over for us.

Ironic how josh turned out to be such a chad and remained relevant through vine and drake aged miserably and nobody’s heard of him since the show.

The same exact media that says we are delusional.

Both those boys were raped by Dan Schneider to get roles on the show. It was probably worth it.

Both those boys were raped by Dan Schneider to get roles on the show. It was probably worth it.
I'd let Dan Schneider rape me if it made me famous and rich for the rest of my life.

I'd let Dan Schneider rape me if it made me famous and rich for the rest of my life.

I'm not sure where I stand on this. I'd probably do it if he had a small penis.

I fucking miss that show.

I don't think the hymen divider Schneider fucked boys, but if he did I guess it'd explain Drake's current life.

Attachments

• 1432107951304.png
    1432107951304.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 1432070044332.png
    1432070044332.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 117
As I said before, the blackpill is naturally accepted by normies. They just deny it when an incel lectures them on it.
:lul::lul::lul: