Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Official NoFap Update Megathread

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
post a comment then add an asterisk next to your name. after each week add another asterisk. if you want you can elab on what changes happened each week.

I'm on Day 7 right now and I feel pretty good....I guess?

Last edited:
Day 5 * Starting to regain some motivation again, gonna hit the gym today.

@Zesto
@fukmylyf

weigh in boyos

@Zesto
@fukmylyf

weigh in boyos

Nothing much to say, been fighting off some urges. I think you need to deep into a stream before you start noticing results, just like the gym.

Got one of these? If not I recommend you get ahold of one.

Here's mine. It's just a pic this one won't update on its own of course.

IMG 6685

Nothing much to say, been fighting off some urges. I think you need to deep into a stream before you start noticing results, just like the gym.

Got one of these? If not I recommend you get ahold of one.

Here's mine. It's just a pic this one won't update on its own of course.

View attachment 40922

on day 8 atm. i use reddit counter.

@Zesto
@fukmylyf

weigh in boyos
I'm on week 4. As mentioned earlier, my confidence and mood has been much better lately. At first I thought it was afterglow from drugs, but I doubt that would last this long. I've been having positive experiences with foids and my social life is improving in general. I feel really good over minor things, like hugs or handshakes for example. The other night I was almost in tears from working out + listening to music. It's making me way more sensitive for some reason. Skin is also clear (which I've come to expect).

I'm on week 4. As mentioned earlier, my confidence and mood has been much better lately. At first I thought it was afterglow from drugs, but I doubt that would last this long. I've been having positive experiences with foids and my social life is improving in general. I feel really good over minor things, like hugs or handshakes for example. The other night I was almost in tears from working out + listening to music. It's making me way more sensitive for some reason. Skin is also clear (which I've come to expect).

noticed any hair regrowth?

I fapped today, after 7 days.

I'll start again.

When I hit day 4 my testosterone was back to normal and I felt 15 again, got back my high energy and athleticism, mood was nothing but positive and memory was fully functional. Then I fapped now feeling depressed and weak, no motivation to do anything and much rather LDAR than try to exercise again. For any of you calling LARP fuck you.
I fapped today, after 7 days.

I'll start again.
8 is my max, by then iam a fricken super hero
Oh and my facial features significantly improved, just not enough to ascend

Failed on day 26, always around 30 days, sucks. I'll attempt for real this time.

Second week as fapping is too exhausting/feels bad with my medication (SSNRI). I'll start with 1 though and will add another one every Wednesday. Medication so far been able to somewhat help me calm down so that I haven't gotten a panic attack when outside (agoraphobia and social anxiety diagnosed).