Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Odyssey is a great blackpilled book

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Ancient Greek culture seemed blackpilled in general tbh. They emphasized the importance of beauty and knew that foids were promiscuous sluts who will sleep with the enemy. Spoilers ahead for the Odyssey, though I shouldn't have to warn you since this was written down in 800 BC. The ending is great. In the 3rd to last chapter the heros hang the slut maids who slept around with the suitors. There are also many passages where they talk about the evil nature of women and how they are all backstabbing cunts who will lust after another man and then fuck you over to get rid of you. It's one of my favorite stories. Its full of adventure and cunning. I highly recommend this book for incels to read.

Odysseus is a total chad though.

Odysseus is a total chad though.
Whenever he gets transformed into an ugly old man by athena everyone mocks him and makes fun of him though. If anything this book is 100% blackpilled because when the characters need to be liked Athena transforms them into beautiful people. when they need to be disliked she turns them into ugly old people. You are right though, Odysseus is a GigaChad naturally.

The ending is great. In the 3rd to last chapter the heros hang the slut maids who slept around with the suitors..

lol
I was just skimming your post and thought that the new Assassin's Creed ends like that.
An Ubisoft game!?
Would have been cool, though.

lol
I was just skimming your post and thought that the new Assassin's Creed ends like that.
An Ubisoft game!?
Would have been cool, though.
Ubisoft is too cucked to ever do that. If the odyssey was writen by Ubisoft, Penelope would have killed the suitors and become a "strong, independent wymyn who don't need no man"

Ancient Greek culture seemed blackpilled in general tbh. They emphasized the importance of beauty and knew that foids were promiscuous sluts who will sleep with the enemy. Spoilers ahead for the Odyssey, though I shouldn't have to warn you since this was written down in 800 BC. The ending is great. In the 3rd to last chapter the heros hang the slut maids who slept around with the suitors. There are also many passages where they talk about the evil nature of women and how they are all backstabbing cunts who will lust after another man and then fuck you over to get rid of you. It's one of my favorite stories. Its full of adventure and cunning. I highly recommend this book for incels to read.

Any book summary or youtube animated links?

Ancient Greek literature, and a lot of old literature in general, was remarkably blackpilled. It's almost as if we're entering a new Dark Age, where stupid blue pilled beliefs are the law of the land.

Ancient Greek literature, and a lot of old literature in general, was remarkably blackpilled. It's almost as if we're entering a new Dark Age, where stupid blue pilled beliefs are the law of the land.
Everyone before the middle of the 20th century were misogynistic:feelshehe:

The Illiad is better. Men spending good time killing themselves epicly (in an almost gay BDSM erotic manner), a woman being a whore, Gods meddling in the fight, Goddess being whores. There's nothing more blackpilled than this tbh.

doesn't the queen wait ages for his return without marrying/fucking again? how is this blackpilled?

Whenever he gets transformed into an ugly old man by athena everyone mocks him and makes fun of him though. If anything this book is 100% blackpilled because when the characters need to be liked Athena transforms them into beautiful people. when they need to be disliked she turns them into ugly old people. You are right though, Odysseus is a GigaChad naturally.
That’s some good insight

Any book summary or youtube animated links?
Not that I know of. There IS a movie though

doesn't the queen wait ages for his return without marrying/fucking again? how is this blackpilled?
Yes, but she is supposed to represent the ideal women. All the other foids are awful and cheat on their husbands (one even murders her old husband with her Chad boyfriend who was fucking her while he was gone at war). Its even brought up that she is a miracle for not sleeping around.

Last edited:
They also thought the height of manliness was homosexuality, and rapeing little boys was natural and acceptable.

There are many things to admire about the culture tho.

Most of ancient cultures were blackpilled it's a real shame their teachings didn't survive

Yeah the Illiad too. Both are amazing and blackpilled.

They also thought the height of manliness was homosexuality, and rapeing little boys was natural and acceptable.

There are many things to admire about the culture tho.

they weren't wrong

don't they get trapped on an island for 7 years fucking succubus?

don't they get trapped on an island for 7 years fucking succubus?
Sounds pretty good ngl,does the succubus swallow is the real question.

probably, I would be a husk of a human after 1 day of fucking nevermind 7 years

probably, I would be a husk of a human after 1 day of fucking nevermind 7 years
7 years of continuous fucking? oh nah, im good..I'ma give her 2 mins and 20 strokes and call her an uber.:feelshaha:

yeah but the succubus enslaved his men if i recall correctly and was a cougar whore

honestly the odyssey was peak kino