Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The obsession with looks his is disconcerting

B

Bigbird

Banned
-
Like why do people act like it's this huge revelation that women like men for looks. I never liked the ugly girls when I was younger and we have incels that still have standards even after 20 years of no sex. 

Whats with this "normies" shit? How stupid do you have to be to think that women care about "a nice guy". I never once believed that shit lol. I am pretty sure most people know that they are inadequate,at least on a subconscious level.  It isn't this giant revelation that all women care about is looks. I personally just accept it as bitter truth,why would anyone be pissed that women don't want to fuck uglies? I have fucked ugly women and it's fucking gross. It feels like donating to fucking charity,so how can people here ask women to fuck them if they are ugly? The experience is terrible to fuck an ugly person.

TLDR:Its over.

It's the same as dying nature, it's not possible.

I was born blackpilled so I personally never really learned anything new here.

Women control what men think

Or else they will mock you

Woah ur saying some incels are hypocrites? Lol no way