Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The obsession about marrying a virgin girl should end.

dawn

dawn

Banned
-
There are many guys who believe that they will marry only a virgin girl. 

Now the problem with this is even if you find a girl who tells you that she is virgin , how can you trust her , she could be lying about her virginity which is extremely common . Women lie about their past . 
Even if she has her hymen intact it could be possible that she has only kissed , given blowjobs anal sex etc. 

This is why such thinking is completely stupid. 

Also, hypothetically speaking even if you find a virgin girl and get married to her , what is the guarantee that she will not cheat on you. Can you trust her ? No , you will always be doubtful. 

See, unless you live is Saudi Arabia or Pakistan or other extremely conservative country there is no reason for you to think like that .

I disagree. Again, it's not only about sex. It's about experiencing the peak of physical, spiritual, and emotional intimacy with someone else.

This is also why it's over if you don't meet a girl in high school. Anyone after that can easily be lying. High school is when you generally know they're telling the truth.

That's also why we need to lower the marriage age and force teen marriages. Anything after that has been corrupted 99.99% of the time.

ItheIthe said:
I disagree. Again, it's not only about sex. It's about experiencing the peak of physical, spiritual, and emotional intimacy with someone else.

This is also why it's over if you don't meet a girl in high school. Anyone after that can easily be lying. High school is when you generally know they're telling the truth.

That's also why we need to lower the marriage age and force teen marriages. Anything after that has been corrupted 99.99% of the time.

What if the girl you meet in high school is also fucking some other guy in her neighbourhood . How can you trust her ? 
Also , there is no guarantee that she will never cheat on you ever in life.  

This is why I am saying that unless you live in a extremely conservative society like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia there is no reason for you to think like that

Anal sex is NOT a virgin.

If anything, it is sluttier and more degenerate than PiV.

Any girl who does anal is a freaky slut.

Yeah, good luck marrying a whore and then finding out she's cheating on you.

Hmm, what's better... A 50/50 chance of that happening (if you're her first) or a 100% chance of that happening (if she already has the taste of Chad's cock).

You be the judge.

VLÖ said:
Yeah, good luck marrying a whore and then finding out she's cheating on you.

Hmm, what's better... A 50/50 chance of that happening (if you're her first) or a 100% chance of that happening (if she already has the taste of Chad's cock).

You be the judge.

I am against marriage virgin or non-virgin.

First thing as I have said earlier there is no way to be 100 percent certain about virginity status of a girl .This is why such thinking is pointless.

dawn said:
I am against marriage virgin or non-virgin.

First thing as I have said earlier there is no way to be 100 percent certain about virginity status of a girl .This is why such thinking is pointless.

It's pretty easy to find out though, if she's been fucking around she'll let it slip out eventually. You underestimate how egotistical and dumb womyn are.

God himself is obsessed with girls being virgin untill marriage. 
You are no one to say we should change that.

VLÖ said:
It's pretty easy to find out though, if she's been fucking around she'll let it slip out eventually. You underestimate how egotistical and dumb womyn are.

Women are very intelligent , even the most innocent looking girl could be slut . They are very clever in hiding their bad things. This is why many man unknowingly raises someone else child . And many of them don't even know about it ever.

dawn said:
Women are very intelligent , even the most innocent looking girl could be slut . They are very clever in hiding their bad things. This is why many man unknowingly raises someone else child . And many of them don't even know about it ever.

That's because the men are dumb and don't ask questions or do research. They just silently accept it because they cannot afford to lose their "partner".

If you put even the slightest effort into research, you'll find out.

That's why they should marry at 12 maximum.

I will get a virgin wife they are plentiful in third world countries I will just pay for it

VLÖ said:
That's because the men are dumb and don't ask questions or do research. They just silently accept it because they cannot afford to lose their "partner".

If you put even the slightest effort into research, you'll find out.

Yea, but you can never be 100 percent certain . Even religious girl are sluts.

Yeah, I don't subscribe to that nonsense. Although I'd prefer she'd have had 2-4 lifetime partners only.

Never wife up a hoe.

Plus, you can avoid the frigid foids. Smash before marriage, and if she gives it up freely, daily, and suck dat dick right, you know that the sex will be good. Otherwise you may end up with a bitch who doesn't even suck the cawk at all. I don't even want to imagine that nightmare.

NeverSubmit said:
I will get a virgin wife they are plentiful in third world countries I will just pay for it

tenor.gif

I think that it is only fair that if the man is a virgin he can have a preference for virgin girls. 
Then again, if you ever went on an r/askwomen thread about inexperienced men you'd realise that virgin girls are the only choice we have.

Trust me if you're having sex with a virgin you'll know. Aside from the blood which often appears (happened with 1/2 of mine) it's so fucking unbelievably tight and difficult to penetrate if the girl is a virgin. Inb4 muh hymen reconstruction, back in the real world hardly anyone apart from Islamic girls do that.

FeminismsCancer said:
That's why they should marry at 12 maximum.

And lock her in the house forever so that she does not cheat on you in the future.

dawn said:

That's why you get DNA tests. Without any exceptions.

Degeneratecels are fucking deluded I swear. Apparently fucking a whore is better than marrying a virgin. There is a way to check virginity BTW.

If you have sex with a non virgin femoid, you are also having sex with all of the men who have cum inside her.

Jockcel said:
Degeneratecels are fucking deluded I swear. Apparently fucking a whore is better than marrying a virgin. There is a way to check virginity BTW.

tell me the way .

Jockcel said:

lol at that . So, you will ask the girl to go to the doctor and check her virginity ? Such thing is not practical . Also, what if she has only kissed or given blowjobs but not did p-i-v?

dawn said:
Jockcel said:
lol at that . So, you will ask the girl to go to the doctor and check her virginity ? Such thing is not practical . Also, what if she has only kissed or given blowjobs but not did p-i-v?
In my country (Georgia) such tests are normal before marriage. TBH there is no way to know if a girl had oral sex or not, but virgin girls are less likely to have given blowjobs, so still better than fucking whores.

Jockcel said:
In my country (Georgia) such tests are normal before marriage. TBH there is no way to know if a girl had oral sex or not, but virgin girls are less likely to have given blowjobs, so still better than fucking whores.

yea but hymen could be broken even without sex like masturbation or even just by accident. A girl with a broken hymen could be virgin too.

dawn said:
Jockcel said:
yea but hymen could be broken even without sex like masturbation or even just by accident. A girl with a broken hymen could be virgin too.
Not worth the risk.

In today's absolutely degenerate society the odds of finding a virgin qt to marry are slim to none. She'll always have had other guys' cocks in her mouth and vag.

itsOVER said:
Trust me if you're having sex with a virgin you'll know. Aside from the blood which often appears (happened with 1/2 of mine) it's so fucking unbelievably tight and difficult to penetrate if the girl is a virgin. Inb4 muh hymen reconstruction, back in the real world hardly anyone apart from Islamic girls do that.

Having hymen means nothing. She could suck 9000 thousands dicks before

Most virgins girls have done stuff like blowjobs, lesbian kissing, giving guys boners and giggling, sending nudes etc... they’re more degenerate than girlswho just got fucked.

I would rather remain incel than ltr some roastie slut.