Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The obscure rank was made specifically for @Ritalincel

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
sergeantshekel told me the rainbow color was inspired by ritalincuck since he's a homosexual.

maxresdefault.jpg

What's wrong with rainbow color? :x

obfuscates me

Rainbow flag (LGBT movement)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
For other uses, see rainbow flag.

The rainbow flag is a symbol of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) pride and LGBT social movements in use since the 1970s.
LGBT symbols Flags
Other symbols
The rainbow flag, commonly known as the gay pride flag or LGBT pride flag, is a symbol of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) pride and LGBT social movements. Other older uses of rainbow flags include a symbol of peace. The colors reflect the diversity of the LGBT community, as the flag is often used as a symbol of gay pride during LGBT rights marches. While this use of the rainbow flag originated in Northern California’s San Francisco Bay Area, the flag is now used worldwide.

homosexual An extremely offensive word used to vilify a poofter, a butt eating faggot, a turd burglar, a corn holer, or a swishy mama's boy. A "man" of vile and pukeish heritage whose lust for little children is paralleled only by his satanic desire to defy God's will. A person is not born a homosexual. He is not born eating butt or corn holing the dog. A person chooses to become a homosexual. Behavior makes a person a homosexual. You do not become a homosexual by eating chocolate cake. You become a homosexual by eating butt.

Only the 30k rank can save him now tbh

More like Chadderallcel.

Fuck LGBTQ and gay pride for abusing the rainbow colors for their filthy agenda.
Rainbow colors are dope. I'll stand my ground.

It's actually a reference to the sexual preferences of differnent user who would have gotten that rank long ago..