Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The NYC subway train guy

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
A fucking classic, posted this for a long time ago... Still hilarious.

Last edited:
he's speaking the truth,he's cocaine coping because he's realized the blackpill

Ngl. When I see people freak out on public transport I tend to be on my toes, ready to flee.

Ngl. When I see people freak out on public transport I tend to be on my toes, ready to flee.

Are you a city slicker? I'd assume those that who live in major metropolitan areas are use to this sort of thing. Honestly if I saw this irl I'd probably just start busting out with laughter.

Are you a city slicker? I'd assume those that who live in major metropolitan areas are use to this sort of thing. Honestly if I saw this irl I'd probably just start busting out with laughter.
Yeah. Most people that freak out like this are borderline crazy, I just don't like to deal with crazy shit. I have seen people chasing others around with pocketknives screaming for no reason. There is always that one guy during rush hour that starts screeching at people for no reason. This guy looks calm but, you never know when they start screaming and hollering.