Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The number one thing that pisses me off about people that hate us

SlayaCaleb88

SlayaCaleb88

Thanks Jesus for this life ya cunt.
★★

I just fucking hate when people say we don't get foids because of the way our personality is. The pure ignorance is fucking vile.

i hate the most that they're becoming degenerate grotesque cuckolded creatures just to be able to flaunt that they're "normal" and "have adapted" to this insane milieu

They never want to talk about the actual problems.
They only make a false version of our views then attack it

Found the inkel :soy: :soy:

My family,my few friends and my female GP know that I hate women

Normies always fail to understand basic logic. Like cause and consequence

reading jewtube comments is never a good idea

You’d think one would get used to seeing this bullshit by now

You’d think one would get used to seeing this bullshit by now
I have seen it for years, I am getting pretty use to it now, but it still pisses me off to the max.

Because foids can definitely tell what we can say online in private.

I have seen it for years, I am getting pretty use to it now, but it still pisses me off to the max.
It’s certainly an ignorant opinion at best but it doesn’t personally bother me. All I needed was to be born as a 5 or 6. My personality would’ve locked down the rest all I needed was the ability to get in the door but I can hardly reach the welcome mat with 98% of people I meet

As if any of us even get the opportunity to bash and mock them in real life. I haven't had an informal conversation with a foid in years.