Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The number one BEST way to know you’re subhuman

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Is women in real life not telling you you’re attractive. This is hard for me to type because it hits so close to home. Never been complimented once and it’s no wonder I’m a KHHV at 21. But it’s the truth.

Of all the ridiculous lies that women are willing to tell men, they will NEVER tell an ugly or average man that he’s hot. It doesn’t happen. And female relatives or roasties on r/amiugly don’t count for sure.

This is how I was able to fully accept that I am ugly.

Yea, this never happened to me at all. I accepted my fate long ago.

NegroKing said:
Is women in real life not telling you you’re attractive. This is hard for me to type because it hits so close to home. Never been complimented once and it’s no wonder I’m a KHHV at 21. But it’s the truth.

Of all the ridiculous lies that women are willing to tell men, they will NEVER tell an ugly or average man that he’s hot. It doesn’t happen. And female relatives or roasties on r/amiugly don’t count for sure.

Its usually a euphemism from them. "You look fine" etc.

Translation: You're subhuman but I don't want to tell you that.

z6ixtQP.gif

Never had that happen IRL either. It's over.

truecel23 said:
Its usually a euphemism from them. "You look fine" etc.

Translation: You're subhuman but I don't want to tell you that.

I want to shoot myself every time I hear that.

NegroKing said:

Same lol.

The only hope I have is plastic surgery. Everything else is cope.

NegroKing said:

Never ask a female if you look good.

Girls on the internet can lie though, especially if they're far away from you.

Finding out that it's a scam in the end hurts a lot more, I'll tell you that.

There is a better way actually. If you are a virgin at 22 IT'S OVER BOYO.

Literally never been called beautiful or hot by a girl EVER.. Maybe except Asian countries.

I'm a mentalcel.

Girls show interest but than it quickly fades because of how autistic I mean. And no I don't mean they just be me as an cuck. They still want to "hang out" but don't see me as potential BF. I don't only want to smash. FUCK. I want to feel like I matter to someone

I was called 'cute' a long time ago, even a 'lady-killer' as a kid. Older FHOs have called me 'handsome', even after baldceling.

I guess that means I would have slayed as a baldcel, had I been a boomer. Fuck being born after 1980. We internet generations are all fucked with this modern hypergamy.

NegroKing said:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruTTZqko1q4[/video]

I haven't even got a smile from a girl, or even a stare. That's another way to tell.