Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The number of sjws in gaming is proof that most gamers are losers

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Ditto for the tech community as well.

It's no secret that the tech and gaming community is a magnet for losers and social rejects, and unfortunately this has had the effect of flooding the gaming and tech community with these vermin. I am a member of a number of tech/gaming sites and I have noticed over the past 10 years how things have slowly gotten worse and worse. It's gotten so bad that I am now tempted to actually believe that the gamer=loser stereotype is pretty much true. I mean how else can you explain it how gaming and tech communities are so disproportionately more likely to be infected with sjws compared to other types of communities? Silicon valley and the gaming community is where 90% of sjws appear to live, so it can't just be random. Fucking parasites I can't stand it what they doing to my beloved hobbies/copes.

They took over our only cope :cryfeels: