Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The number of single moms is truly astonishing

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
If you don't spend much time outdoors, you might not realize how out of hand it's become.

They're everywhere and they're easy to spot because they have strollers but don't have wedding rings.

They've all ridden the Chad Cock Carousel and have 2 or more of Chad's kids.

We've created a WASTELAND of single moms. It's like something out of a dystopian science fiction movie.

I can't wrap my head around it.

imagine getting free money for having a vagina

This is why I don’t go outside :feelsthink::feelsokman:

so many low iq jobless whores with 2-3 children in the streets, make me rEally angRy

Yeah I remember at my workplace there was a single mom, she was white and her baby daddies were a spick and a BBC

I'm in high school right now and I genuinely don't think there is a single kid in my classes that doesn't have a stepfather.

Canada just released details of a relief package for those affected by the corona virus. If you're a single mom you get more money, if you're poor and have to work? FUCK YOU.

Canada just released details of a relief package for those affected by the corona virus. If you're a single mom you get more money, if you're poor and have to work? FUCK YOU.
so many low iq jobless whores with 2-3 children in the streets, make me rEally angRy
they get free government money for taking dick and being a whore and you pay for it through taxes

IT says it's not related to their personality detectors

I don’t see them a lot where I live or maybe I wouldn’t know.

they get free government money for taking dick and being a whore and you pay for it through taxes

The fact that so many men seem perfectly okay with this is literally more depressing to me than the fact of my inceldom.

dontneednoman

Tyrone and Chad

i work in an office full of women and majority are single moms.
its funny when they get older they state they are going to stop dating/fucking to “focus on being a good mom”

total cope. nobody wants they old ass anymore. young pussy is the only pussy worth going after.

The fact that so many men seem perfectly okay with this is literally more depressing to me than the fact of my inceldom.
just ROFL at studying and working hard your whole life and getting a good job that actually benefits society just for a large portion of your paycheck to go to useless low iq single moms who whore around and have never had to work a day in their life and receive free money from the government. meanwhile single moms complain about how hard they have it when they picked their own hand in life

There should be a mandatory IQ test taken at 18 that is required to have children. Fail it and you're forcefully sterilized.

There should be a mandatory IQ test taken at 18 that is required to have children. Fail it and you're forcefully sterilized.

Yes, they wonder why the education system, kids are struggling with things that were basic 2 generations ago.

Its because women become single moms for the most violent, low IQ man they can find. So the kids just struggle with mental tasks.

dontneednoman
I can just hear the loud annoying voice.

Surprisingly there isn't that many Black single moms in the UK, it's white single foids that are common.

If you don't spend much time outdoors, you might not realize how out of hand it's become.

They're everywhere and they're easy to spot because they have strollers but don't have wedding rings.

They've all ridden the Chad Cock Carousel and have 2 or more of Chad's kids.

We've created a WASTELAND of single moms. It's like something out of a dystopian science fiction movie.

I can't wrap my head around it.
It's true.

There many many chad leftovers out there.

My classmate was pregnant in 11th grade

They're already fucked but fuck them

Like 40-50% of U.S. births occur out of wedlock, just AF/BB in action.

Last edited:
People need to collectively shame these holes into submission. Form a perimeter and full-on Nelson laugh at them sorta shit.

Most single mums in my area fucked some tyrone.

saw a ricecel come to the rescue of a noodlewhore with hapa kids.

My dad died when I was four and my mom didn't start dating again until I was out of college

these bitches have 2 kids by 18 :feelskek:

just ROFL at studying and working hard your whole life and getting a good job that actually benefits society just for a large portion of your paycheck to go to useless low iq single moms who whore around and have never had to work a day in their life and receive free money from the government. meanwhile single moms complain about how hard they have it when they picked their own hand in life
We need to create our own society so we stop supporting foids and their shit decisions and behavior. Shit like this is why I want to move to Siberia.

We need to create our own society so we stop supporting foids and their shit decisions and behavior. Shit like this is why I want to move to Siberia.
fuck it i'm relocating to Antarctica to live by myself

It really is and its increasing