Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The number of Blackpills in this movie clip...

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/9FIHPZrHVGs

Foids get shit for free all the time. For eg my sister got a useless $200-300 bracelet for her birthday a while ago from one of her friends

Foids constantly lie (duh)

Whore was dating Chad. Chad got sick of pumping her so he dumped her skank ass.

She meets this betabuxx incel she knows won't cheat on her.

Didn't watch the movie (I'm not a retard jfl), but she was probably bragging about having dated Chad, which then led to this incel guy fuming. Foids always brag, gossip and try to one up each other. "My boyfriend this my boyfriend that yadee fucking yadee" you've probably heard it a zillion times if you've talked to foids before...

You heard her boyos he's a 5, and tbh he is not even bad looking imo...if he's a 5 then what are we...fookin' brootal

Also JFL @ comments "he just isn't confident enough!!" :soy: :soy:
Yeah I wonder why some people become confident while others do not... Could it be because some people get constant positive reinforcement and sex during their teen years while others do not ?? WHO KNOWS...

Yeah, even the media's acknowledging it. That means people are not ignorant, just thinking we're imbeciles.

They cast ugly men to portray weak beta men. Look at that weak jaw. She is settling down for a stable but weak loser. For some reason the weak betas never look like Henry Cavill
The romantically successful woman is always high tier in her looks.

Lookism blackpills are as old as time. Every single movie has lookism blackpills.

I like how dependent women are on obvious visual storytelling. Too stupid for narratives or leit motifs that aren't SUPER BLATANT

Interesting find OP :feelsstudy::feelswhere:

Was it her girlfriend or friend zoned boyfriend

They cast ugly men to portray weak beta men. Look at that weak jaw. She is settling down for a stable but weak loser. For some reason the weak betas never look like Henry Cavill

Lookism blackpills are as old as time. Every single movie has lookism blackpills.
Extremely based and blackpilled

It's the thing that exists but everybody denies & if you talk about it you're a conspiracy theorist.

Bro why are you not confident?
Meanwhile tries to be confident, "who he think he is, let's go shit on him".