Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Number 1 Incel Trait

Posh

Posh

londoncel
-
It's getting treated like a child. When women talk to you, if their tone of voice changes to a childish one, and if they make a point on social media to use lots of smiley faces only (never kisses or love hearts or anything closely resembling that), know that she thinks you're inferior scum.

Men of worth are treated authoritatively, rarely questioned, girls get anxious around them, and are always inclined to agree and talk in a serious tone with them. Why? because girls are attracted to them and intimidation is a downstream of that. Incels are often babyfaced, skinny and weak looking. This is why women feel the need to talk to you like they're addressing a child. They know that you haven't grown up. They know that you have never fucked a girl - which is an integral, unquestionable part of growing up. They know that even if you did, it was a hooker.

Being an incel is like a state of permanent childhood. Women are a hive mind. There is no special woman - no, not really. They all think approximately the same, and act approximately the same. Ask 200 men and women the same question. Men will produce a variety of answers - not one will be exactly the same. Women will produce the same answers verbatim. They think the same, and your value to them is predicated on how other females have valued you, and since sex is the main demonstrator of that value, you are valueless to women.

you've pretty much outlined manletism
well i dont even get the privlege of manletism oh no i get turbomanletism

I get called "sir" by foids.

Recessed chin.

Tell us some cringy shit you've experienced bro pls.

Recessed chin.
recessed chin can be fixed with 2000$ and almost no risk while you can only get 3 inches of height for massive risk and little gain for 100k$

finally people who actually see manletism as a massive problem

It's getting treated like a child. When women talk to you, if their tone of voice changes to a childish one
This is why women feel the need to talk to you like they're addressing a child. They know that you haven't grown up. They know that you have never fucked a girl - which is an integral, unquestionable part of growing up.

@Posh

This is both my fantasy and my strategy.

LIFEFUEL
I
F
E
F
U
E
L

https://incels.is/threads/boymaxxing.83498/
https://incels.is/threads/rize-is-t...ctly-captured-in-2d-and-mommygf-thread.83557/

lack of physical stength is the main reason for bullying. lack of physical stength comes from lack of height. add babyface and happy offing. no ones gonna love you. no ones gonna care. you are shit on a stick because you have no value. beeing isolated will give you depression. beeing depressed even other uggos will ignore you. you are born to die. genetic trash is not meant to reproduce. nobody wants you. i want to die.

i get called "sir" all the time, makes my dick hard because Im only 20

Being an incel is a state of perpetual anguish only made less painful by copes.