Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the NT/oofydoofypill is brutal

BPJ

BPJ

Commander
★★★
it cuts in various ways. seeing men who are barely normie tier ''ascend'' due to being popular/ neurotypical is very frustrating to me. being high inhib and socially awkward or autistic is really a death sentence in the real world.

but it also cuts in the sense that most sub6 men you see with gfs are probably cucked in more than one way and/or arent g etting the best of their gfs during sex. that priviledge is likely mostly reserved to the beter looking guys they fucked during their teens/ early 20s..atleast id like to think that

If you're autistic, then low vs. high inhibition is a false paradigm imotbh.

I've gotten drunk and disinhibited with certain substances but because I'm not socially astute, I just upgrade from "weird" to "scary."

Which is not a bad outcome, but still.

Last edited:
That’s really true. Even if a normie gets a girl, she will not feel that much attraction to him as she feels for CHAD

but it also cuts in the sense that most sub6 men you see with gfs are probably cucked in more than one way and/or arent g etting the best of their gfs during sex. that priviledge is likely mostly reserved to the beter looking guys they fucked during their teens/ early 20s..atleast id like to think that
That is a cope

you either have that in your life or you don't, you can't force NT, nor can you force yourself on other people's groups

imagine being NT as a 25 year old virgin around people who've had sex since puberty

you either have that in your life or you don't, you can't force NT, nor can you force yourself on other people's groups

imagine being NT as a 25 year old virgin around people who've had sex since puberty
tbh

you're either in your element or you're not