Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The notion that 'if you ascend, you were never incel' is a cult like mentality.

W

weedwhacker

Recruit
★★
To explain why this is a cult like mentality, the video below shows another cult, veganism.

View: https://youtu.be/Sc_Snrc7IzI?list=PL6jqQQLDUKSwJevfHPXLj8cS5FkCOuQ2r

At 4:50, it shows vegans talking about "ex-vegans", and they will claim, if someone says they used to be vegan, it means they were never vegan. This is similar to the mindset that any incel who ascends, was simply never incel. It essentially becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy for many (although not all of course, especially older cels), as they decide "it's over" and then decides to "LDAR", keeping them in a state of inactivity and thus no action taken to potentially ascend.

If you don't ascend with a Stacy you're just a coping nearcel

this world is so cruel :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Being vegan is a choice, being incel is not. If you're good enough to get free sex once, you're good enough to get it again. Not an incel and never was.

Ok personalityinkwell

But it makes sense, right? If you consider yourself an incel and you eventually ascend, you WERE never an incel. Most on this forum fall into that category, with only a minority falling into the truecel category. I don't consider myself a trucel, just an incel.
Nope, incel means you can't get laid for the time being with no definite end in sight. It doesn't mean "you will never ever get laid, no matter what."

There is some merit in this perspective.

The reason we don't allow "ex-incels" is so that we don't get flooded with blackpilled sexhavers like on certain other forums.

The reason we don't allow "ex-incels" is so that we don't get flooded with blackpilled sexhavers like on certain other forums.
I wasn't talking about people who are ex-incels joining this forum. I was saying if someone here ascends, and then leaves, it doesn't mean they were never incel.

If you "ascend" you were fakecel in the first place. :chad::banhammer:

Your genes don't magically change.

There's a 50/50 chance if someone ascends they were never incel.

• Body dysmorphia and not trying does not make you incel.

I wasn't talking about people who are ex-incels joining this forum. I was saying if someone here ascends, and then leaves, it doesn't mean they were never incel.
Most of the time they turn out to be tall decent looking mentalcels or LTN mayos JBWmaxxing in SEA. Which is why you shouldn't be considered incel if you exceed a certain looks threshold or are white and haven't tried SEAmaxxing.

I have no doubt that I could ascend once per month with a black sheboon single mom in her 40's who looks like shit and wants to use me for my wallet (BUT ONLY IF I WEALTHMAXX)

does this make me a fakecel? :feelsaww:

You were never a ‘trucel’ but yes you were an incel for a time

Vegan is actually voluntary though. That's the difference.

Most of the time they turn out to be tall decent looking mentalcels or LTN mayos JBWmaxxing in SEA. Which is why you shouldn't be considered incel if you exceed a certain looks threshold or are white and haven't tried SEAmaxxing.
maybe there are cases like that. but incels can't rate each others looks, only women can. also the only way to really know if one is incel for sure is if they have tried approaching and been rejected, which usually applies to youngcels.
So... fakecel. Being a truecel abomination doesn't change.
you don't need to be abomination to be incel
Vegan is actually voluntary though. That's the difference.
Being vegan is a choice, being incel is not. If you're good enough to get free sex once, you're good enough to get it again. Not an incel and never was.
"If you were raised in a Christian family, went to religious schools, attended religious activities and services, but eventually grew up to leave Christianity, you are not a Christian and never were"

This is basically your argument.

"If you were raised in a Christian family, went to religious schools, attended religious activities and services, but eventually grew up to leave Christianity, you are not a Christian and never were"

This is basically your argument.
No, again beliefs are a choice, inceldom is a state. If you don't believe in God and you were at those places because of obligations you were never an Christian.

No, again beliefs are a choice, inceldom is a state. If you don't believe in God and you were at those places because of obligations you were never an Christian.
Inceldom is a state, but not a permanent state. There is nothing about the incel definition that says you have to be incel for life. That's where the cult aspect comes in.

Inceldom is a state, but not a permanent state. There is nothing about the incel definition that says you have to be incel for life. That's where the cult aspect comes in.
There's no official definition of an incel because we are not a movement or a sect. Its your level of looks/height versus your location standards, if you can get one woman, you can get another, they are not much different they all think alike, if you can get a woman why would you care to call yourself an incel if it doesn't affect you.

if you can get a woman why would you care to call yourself an incel if it doesn't affect you.
I don't see what that has to do with this thread. You seem to be arguing against a strawman. I'm saying if someone tries to get women, fails. Then say years later they get a woman, and ascend, it doesn't mean they were fakecel/volcel years ago. That's just retarded.
circunstances change
^just read that. and there are more circumstances changing that just losing weight, so its not just fatcel=volcel cases. There is nuance in the real world. If you can't understand that, I don't know what to tell you.

I don't see what that has to do with this thread. You seem to be arguing against a strawman. I'm saying if someone tries to get women, fails. Then say years later they get a woman, and ascend, it doesn't mean they were fakecel/volcel years ago. That's just retarded.

^just read that. and there are more circumstances changing that just losing weight, so its not just fatcel=volcel cases. There is nuance in the real world. If you can't understand that, I don't know what to tell you.
Circumstances doesn't change, especially not for the better, if someone didn't finish fully development it's retarded to even use the term incel (unless he is a truecel so its obvious) You are arguing over semantics, what does it matters what name will you pin on him? Doesn't change anything. I stand by my opinion that if someone ascends he was never an incel in the first place.

What you describe fits more into being blackpilled, not necessarily being incel. Lets say there's this 15yo Chad but still didn't hit main part of puberty so he with his baby features is invisible to girls. He joins incel forums, talks about blackpill, etc. He turns 17 puberty hits him, he turns into a 6'2 Chad, gets beautiful girlfriend, people admire him. Was he an incel?

greycel post. dnr + ignored

Circumstances doesn't change, especially not for the better,
:feelstastyman:
if someone didn't finish fully development it's retarded to even use the term incel (unless he is a truecel so its obvious) You are arguing over semantics, what does it matters what name will you pin on him? Doesn't change anything. I stand by my opinion that if someone ascends he was never an incel in the first place.

What you describe fits more into being blackpilled, not necessarily being incel. Lets say there's this 15yo Chad but still didn't hit main part of puberty so he with his baby features is invisible to girls. He joins incel forums, talks about blackpill, etc. He turns 17 puberty hits him, he turns into a 6'2 Chad, gets beautiful girlfriend, people admire him. Was he an incel?
I'd say you need to 17/18+ to really be incel. You're describing is someone who is a late bloomer. Circumstances vary to wide degrees, this what is called nuance. If someone ascends in their 20s, were they just some fakecel at 19? This is just mental gymnastics you're pulling at this point to justify your opinion.

:feelstastyman:

I'd say you need to 17/18+ to really be incel. You're describing is someone who is a late bloomer. Circumstances vary to wide degrees, this what is called nuance. If someone ascends in their 20s, were they just some fakecel at 19? This is just mental gymnastics you're pulling at this point to justify your opinion.
I would go even further and say 20-21 as some low smv people would finish college get a job and then ascend right before marriage. This was very much the case in the 1950-1970s. Prior to this period, I'm sure all of those guys were shivering at night, wondering to themselves whether they will "ever get a women". It's just that Inceldom comes with many other connected strings of our current times (circa late 90/early 2000s) which make it much more glaringly obvious who is considered low smv by foids and who is not.

If you tried "real" and online dating, can't get unpaid sex, if the majority of females give you dirty looks and if you're past high school with 0 experience you're incel. Some have mental problems but if they were hot enough a girl would look past it. Wageslaving and going to the gym won't solve 90% of incels problems and least.

If you tried "real" and online dating, can't get unpaid sex, if the majority of females give you dirty looks and if you're past high school with 0 experience you're incel. Some have mental problems but if they were hot enough a girl would look past it. Wageslaving and going to the gym won't solve 90% of incels problems and least.
Mostly, correct. Yes !

I'm going to get into veganism

No what it means is youre a fakecel retard that wastes their time here when instead you could have been fucking girls

fuck off OP. if I can ascend I was never incel to begin with. if that ever happens I'm going to either ghost my account and never log in, or ask for a perma ban.