Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The NoTeenLove pill is the toughest one. i cant swallow it.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i think about it so much and its killing me.
today i saw 2 movies and in both of them there were some sex with a HS girl / a 18-19 years old foid and i just thought about how i will NEVER have it.
even IF i will somehow looksmax thru the roof and get dates and all still im almost 24 and it will be completely different in my age all the foids got a damaged pussy.
they behave much different. it will be more like "adults" i mean like dates and all. there will be no innocence.
even if ill wake up tomorrow as a normie and get a date i wont know how to kiss and how to fuck her while all foids my age got alot of experience. only when you are a teen its acceptable to be so clueless and its okay cuz the foid is also clueless.

and i will NEVER experience teen love its insane to me i want to die seriously.
yes 99% i will never have a foid i know but at least i HOPE and can IMAGINE me getting a foid one day, but teen love? no. its gone 100%. GONE!!!!!!!
everytime i see on tv some HS foid having sex i wants to cry man
fuck my life

giphy.gif

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Why would anyone give a shit? If you suddenly became chad and had women show you love that thought wouldn't even cross you're mind as you'd be busy having fun, having sex and enjoying life

teen love or rope

I cant cope with this either, young love movies fill me with rage, I feel so uneasy and cant sit after watching them, I just wanna punch the wall, I will never know what its like to have that awkward sex when you and your high school gf are exploring each others bodies for the first time, I want to nuke the world to punish everyone for this

I wish i was reborn as a 15yo chad tbh
The teenlovepill has broken me

Feelya bro. We missed out on one of the most intense pleasurable and meaningful thing this life has to offer. I'm almost 30 and I feel I will continue to rot alone because wtf would I do, even if I managed to date a foid.
Because I had no intimate past experience whatsoever, I am like a child in a grown man's body. It's fucking over.

Teen love in media should be illegal.

today i saw 2 movies and in both of them there were some sex with a HS girl / a 18-19 years old foid and i just thought about how i will NEVER have it.
even IF i will somehow looksmax thru the roof and get dates and all still im almost 24 and it will be completely different in my age all the foids got a damaged pussy.
they behave much different. it will be more like "adults" i mean like dates and all. there will be no innocence.
even if ill wake up tomorrow as a normie and get a date i wont know how to kiss and how to fuck her while all foids my age got alot of experience. only when you are a teen its acceptable to be so clueless and its okay cuz the foid is also clueless.

yes 99% i will never have a foid i know but at least i HOPE and can IMAGINE me getting a foid one day, but teen love? no. its gone 100%. GONE!!!!!!!
fuck my life

giphy.gif

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I feel the same, nothing in this world can surpass teenage romance, that perfect outcome when childish joy mixes with sexual thrill. The girls were the most beautiful, not yet spoilt by feminism and cock carousel, your libido at its peak. Everything I do is coping with the fact that I was never loved and my youth is only frustration and envy.
The teenpill was formulated well in Whatever(1994)
You will never represent a young girl’s erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you.
It’s already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you’ve known since your adolescence, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark.
Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew.
These women you desire so much, you too can possess them. What is it that is most precious about them?
-Their beauty? he suggested.
-It's not their beauty, I can tell you that much, it isn't their vagina either, nor even their love; because all
these disappear with life. And from now on you can possess their life. Launch yourself on a career of murder this very
evening; believe me, my friend, it's the only way still open to you.

All them (((movies))) are illusions designed to make you feel like shit!

Dang. I really need to watch
"Whatever" but I can't find a seeded magnet for it.

I feel the same, nothing in this world can surpass teenage romance, that perfect outcome when childish joy mixes with sexual thrill. The girls were the most beautiful, not yet spoilt by feminism and cock carousel, your libido at its peak. Everything I do is coping with the fact that I was never loved and my youth is only frustration and envy.
The teenpill was formulated well in Whatever(1994)

These women you desire so much, you too can possess them. What is it that is most precious about them?
-Their beauty? he suggested.
-It's not their beauty, I can tell you that much, it isn't their vagina either, nor even their love; because all
these disappear with life. And from now on you can possess their life. Launch yourself on a career of murder this very
evening; believe me, my friend, it's the only way still open to you.
Wow. Creepy and intriguing... Hm.

Why would anyone give a shit? If you suddenly became chad and had women show you love that thought wouldn't even cross you're mind as you'd be busy having fun, having sex and enjoying life

Exactly, I always find it ironic that its usually those who have yet to experience something, that "hype it up" in their minds as something greater or meaningful, incels who haven't experienced sex and relationships deify the experience and exaggerate its worth, whilst to Chad and Stacey, its just "living life", its just "fun"

There are a lot of incels on this site that are going to be very disappointed after the looksmax, wealthmaxx, etc to finally "ascend", only to realize a few months into the experience that it isn't all that amazing, the amazing part was all in your head, what you imagined it to be, real life is actually more dull and unappealing that we would like to hope

i will NEVER experience teen love its insane to me i want to die seriously.

You will never experience "adult love" either because love doesn't exist, it never did, its all physical attraction, nothing else, being young and naive just allows you to project greater meaning unto things, and men like you are basically mentally stunted and still like a teenage boy so you still think of "teen love" as this magical experience, the only thing you missed out on, was fucking a female when her body is in its prime, and that problem can be rectified via a little sex tourism (which I plan on doing one day)

I swear you guys just like torturing yourself over nothing

I also wish i has that life but what else can i do. At least let me ascend first

This is why I don't watch movies.

Think teenage pregnancy and STDs... There... :cool:

Oh and also teenage foids are the least loyal. Doesn't matter even if you're Chad.

Also being accused of sexual harassment and having your life ruined by a teenage foid.

Not worth it bro...

Oh and also teenage foids are the least loyal. Doesn't matter even if you're Chad.

Also being accused of sexual harassment and having your life ruined by a teenage foid.

Not worth it bro...

I feel like a lot of the guys on this site ironically watched too many Lifetime movie network movies, they are hopeless romantics, they actually think there is some magical world on "the other side" that they are missing out on, its the same base level physical shit on that side too, only difference is they are getting to enjoy it and you aren't, there's no magic on the normie side of life, just access to physical satisfaction (which feels magical I guess, until shit goes bad, which it usually will these days)

Last edited:

Not worth it bro...
There's no real difference in our generation

Exactly, I always find it ironic that its usually those who have yet to experience something, that "hype it up" in their minds as something greater or meaningful, incels who haven't experienced sex and relationships deify the experience and exaggerate its worth, whilst to Chad and Stacey, its just "living life", its just "fun"

There are a lot of incels on this site that are going to be very disappointed after the looksmax, wealthmaxx, etc to finally "ascend", only to realize a few months into the experience that it isn't all that amazing, the amazing part was all in your head, what you imagined it to be, real life is actually more dull and unappealing that we would like to hope

It's human nature to always want more. Once you get what you want you want something else. Right now we want pussy but if we suddenly became chads it would quickly become irrelevant as we are able to have it whenever wanted.

Unfortunately that will never happen and it will always be a struggle

There's no cope for this one. I'm still able to cope the heightpill and facepill by dreaming of surgeries, leg lengthening and cherry picking, but noteenlovepill still rape me in the ass. Even if I did ascend, I'll just be her number #28 or something. I'll never occupy her #1 sweet love place in her heart. Whatever I do no matter how attracted her to me physically. I'd see my girl walking and sleeping with me knowing that I'm only her present guy, not her first, forever, and eternal guy. And I'll never be that guy, till the day my coffin descends into my grave and I'm put to sleep forever

There's no cope for this one. I'm still able to cope the heightpill and facepill by dreaming of surgeries, leg lengthening and cherry picking, but noteenlovepill still rape me in the ass. Even if I did ascend, I'll just be her number #28 or something. I'll never occupy her #1 sweet love place in her heart. Whatever I do no matter how attracted her to me physically. I'd see my girl walking and sleeping with me knowing that I'm only her present guy, not her first, forever, and eternal guy. And I'll never be that guy, till the day my coffin descends into my grave and I'm put to sleep forever

What exactly would stop you from getting a young virgin girl if you became attractive?

Potato tier IQs in this thread

teen love is the purest and most memorial love. Romeo and Juliet was teen love. Nothing comes close; nothing is better.

I feel like a lot of the guys on this site ironically watched too many Lifetime movie network movies, they are hopeless romantics, they actually think there is some magical world on "the other side" that they are missing out on, its the same base level physical shit on that too, only difference is they are getting to enjoy it and you aren't, there's no magic on the normie side of life, just access to physical satisfaction (which feels magical)

I watch romcom and ecchi anime exclusively, the fact is that these are pretty accurate depictions of how your life is if youre good looking

Look at this

I will forever be bitter about being denied this

I watch romcom and ecchi anime exclusively

"I troll myself.......... aaargh why do I feel so frustrated"

I avoid these kinds of cancer anime like the plague

I used to watch this ecchi anime called "To Love Ru", was one of my favs, then there was this episode where Saruyama (Rito's friend) who can't get a girl to save his life could only get an alien skunk woman or something (can't quite remember) to fall for him, I remember how that episode hit me, I could laugh at the comedy aspect of the anime no longer, it could no longer appeal to me, because in that episode I think even Rito insulted him and put him down as a loser, I realized Saruyama was the but of the joke of this entire series, and even the principal, because they were unattractive and undesirable, I realized I was basically Saruyama, the series was no longer funny, the ecchi scenes felt like I was just being mocked, because I realized this shit was just depicting Chad's life and I was coping and living vicariously through the "protagonist" characters, but I was just the side character friend all along, I could no longer cope with ecchi anime, the veil was lifted, the "magic" of it all ruined, the illusion destroyed, once you get that realization there's no going back, you are going to be conscious of what you are doing now

EDIT - Found the episode - Name of it is "Saruyama The Gift" (Episode 18)

The anthropomorphic foid that wants him, also got pregnant by some random guy and wants him to be the father, his own friend (Yuuki Rito) told him that he might be happier going with her to her planet and that he's hopeless on earth, there's no coping after than episode

I believe To Love Ru should be mandatory for ecchi weebcel copers, up to episode 18 for that arc, because after that you won't want to watch it again, its going to black pill you

I don't get how any incel can watch ecchi anime, its literally just cock teasing anime, just watch a hentai and jerk off and be done with it rather than watching "Chad Life Chronicles" episode 99999, they are all basically the same thing

I will forever be bitter about being denied this

Do you apply this same logic when it comes to wealth, do you spend your time watching tv shows and movies about rich people enjoying wealth you will never have?, do you spend your time obsessing about how great rich peoples lives are?, will you forever be bitter about being denied the experience of living in a mansion or driving an expensive sports car?

I doubt you do, its just pointless selective outrage, you aren't missing out on anything special, like I keep saying you guys look at the surface presentations, those videos look so wholesome and magical, you don't see the vids of them using drugs together, arguing, her cheating on him or him cheating on her, their suicidal thoughts, her cutting herself, a pregnancy mishap, etc, you don't see al the other bad shit that possibly happened because people don't post that shit, go on facebook and all you see are smiling faces of people at their fancy destinations, and "capturing moments", you don't see what happens after the camera is gone, you are pretty much obsessing about a single frame in a video, you only get to see the nice frame snapshot, you don't see the rest of the video, just a snapshot in someones life, the parts they wanted you to see, do you even work?, I have to ask, because if you did you'd realize how fake this shit is after speaking to some co-workers about their dating lives or listening in on their conversations

Last edited:

You will never experience "adult love" either because love doesn't exist, it never did, its all physical attraction, nothing else, being young and naive just allows you to project greater meaning unto things, and men like you are basically mentally stunted and still like a teenage boy so you still think of "teen love" as this magical experience, the only thing you missed out on, was fucking a female when her body is in its prime, and that problem can be rectified via a little sex tourism (which I plan on doing one day)

I swear you guys just like torturing yourself over nothing
This. Also there is nothing innocent and pure about teen foids/sluts. If anything they are at their most degenerate at that age range. Real life isn't a Disney/high school movie. We all here have our regrets but this fantasy of "what could/should of been" with some "grade school whore obsessed with you" is a load of bullshit.

Look at this

Why did I click? This is very unsettling. Suddenly I am reminded once again of all my teenage mistakes and failures.
I'm sure Elliot watched and tortured himself with such videos 24/7, it's no wonder he turned out the way he did.

Last edited:
Do you apply this same logic when it comes to wealth, do you spend your time watching tv shows and movies about rich people enjoying wealth you will never have?, do you spend your time obsessing about how great rich peoples lives are?, will you forever be bitter about being denied the experience of living in a mansion or driving an expensive sports car?

Unfortunately yes. I watch youtubers like Tanner Fox and Alex Choi and rage how I will never be a rich California teenager racing through the streets late at night in my tuned GTR following a car meet that the cops are busting, Ive made threads about it as well...

I am full of resentment and rage, I wish I had the strength to end it :feelsbadman:

Unfortunately yes. I watch youtubers like Tanner Fox and Alex Choi

I don't know what else to say, your username fits, you have to be a masochist, because only an idiot would go out of their way to consciously choose to partake of media that they know angers and/or depresses them

Some foids have personality disorders (borderline, histrionic, etc.) allowing them to imitate the feel of teen love, but they're the roastiest of manipulative sluts, so it won't help in the long run.

Feels bad man. :feelsbadman:

What exactly would stop you from getting a young virgin girl if you became attractive?

Potato tier IQs in this thread
Getting a young virgin girl is a massive ascension sure but it doesn't defeat noteenlovepill if you're already old. You can't deny that your teen years are filled with agony and inceldom. Only now you could ascend and play ddlg instead if you looksmaxx but you get older

tbh I am thankful now because AWALT

teen love is cope

it only exists between chads

lowtier males need not apply

I have a friend. He is 45, 5/10 but very smart and nt.
He is dating now an 18 years old 9/10 with daddy issues, I guess. They are going to get married and it seems that she really loves him.
He is not rich.
Yes, it's a unicorn but it exists.

true.

Tfu on roasties, give me cute teen waifu or nuke everything

fuck my life

giphy.gif

The funny thing is at 24 in a different country, you could still be enjoying 15-17 yr old pussy.
I have a friend. He is 45, 5/10 but very smart and nt.
He is dating now an 18 years old 9/10 with daddy issues, I guess. They are going to get married and it seems that she really loves him.
He is not rich.
Yes, it's a unicorn but it exists.
That aint no fucking unicorn.

She's too scared to be a complete whore and would rather go all in on a sure thing. A guy she knows won't leave her.