Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The not being able to swim pill is indeed brutal.

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
if you are unable to swim as an adult man it almost guarantees that you were never a part of any normal social circles. swimming is an essential part of so many high status social activities (beach parties, coastal vacations, going to the pool, extracurriculars, etc.) that you have to be a complete social outcast to never have any need to learn it. there is a reason why normies post so many beach pictures on social media. if there was an actual study conducted on this I guarantee that men who can't swim and are sexually active would be a small minority

swimming is chad only. real incels walks/runs

How can anyone not be able to swim? Seawater is denser than the human body, you can't sink in it.

Can't swim, other kids at school swim lessons had no lane discipline & you'd nearly catch a foot to the face, hair in the water, the noise & kids dicking about; didn't like it. The instructors gave up on the handful that still couldn't do it.

Parent's never taught me or anything, they never had a car so no seaside trips.
How can anyone not be able to swim? Seawater is denser than the human body, you can't sink in it.
How do ppl drown at sea when the tide takes them out?

If you want to fly, need to learn jump
If you want to jump, need to learn to run
If you want to run, need to learn to walk
If you want to walk, need to learn to crawl
If you want to crawl, need to born physically able

If you want to swim, need to do swimming social activities
If you want to do them, need to have sex
If you want to have sex, you need to find someone who wants to have sex with you
If you want to find someone who wants to have sex with you...
Ah, forget it, you just can't because you are an ugly subhuman

Cope, I can swim freestyle, but nothing can save you from the lack of a few millimeters of facial bones.

I could when I was a kid but not anymore

It can happen. Some poor kid who grows up in the city or immigrates from a land-locked might not get swimming lessons.

Like in this case, a kid didn't know how to swim and didn't tell anyone. And he jumped into the water with all his friends and sank right to the bottom of the lake and didn't make it back up. You don't float in freshwater unless you're really fat.

I worked as a lifeguard, was on a swim team and am an incel. Alot of swimmers are chads but others are ricecels like me.

I worked as a lifeguard, was on a swim team and am an incel. Alot of swimmers are chads but others are ricecels like me.
When I go to Pool or beach its all Chads and Stacies. Very suspicous of you

I am a great swimmer, doesn’t matter, never invited to a pool party or any party.

if you are unable to swim as an adult man it almost guarantees that you were never a part of any normal social circles. swimming is an essential part of so many high status social activities (beach parties, coastal vacations, going to the pool, extracurriculars, etc.) that you have to be a complete social outcast to never have any need to learn it. there is a reason why normies post so many beach pictures on social media. if there was an actual study conducted on this I guarantee that men who can't swim and are sexually active would be a small minority

I got taught how to swim in school.

I am a great swimmer,up until 16 I was swimming every other day for 4 months every year

blacks usually have negative bone density, so they sink.

Can't swim, other kids at school swim lessons had no lane discipline & you'd nearly catch a foot to the face, hair in the water, the noise & kids dicking about; didn't like it. The instructors gave up on the handful that still couldn't do it.

Parent's never taught me or anything, they never had a car so no seaside trips.

How do ppl drown at sea when the tide takes them out?
Waves.
I can swim if I need to but never usually do. Plus inhib about body.

Definitely. It's probably a common trait amongst us ethnics whose parents never bothered with such activities. I don't imagine it would be hard to float and tread water if I find myself in a body of water, but I have literally never been in a position to go swimming. Not going to go to the beach by myself and I have never been invited to a pool party.

The thing is, I don't ever see myself learning how to swim since I will never be in a situation where I will need to swim. If for some reason a plane I'm in crashes in the ocean and I somehow unrealistically survive, I can just float in the saltwater. If I ever crash into a river while driving, I'm dead anyways

I don’t swim.

Your like 70% water how cant you swim its floating with extra steps

I can swim but can’t tread water sooooo ig they weren’t too far off about Blacks and water

whores don't care for your ability to swim unless you have the chsd lufeguard looks to back that up

how come people drown at beaches then smartass
I looked into it and some people (lean and muscular) are slightly denser than seawater. Also if they're too stupid to be able to keep their head above water and instead they just open their mouths and drown themselves.

It's generally pretty hard to drown in seawater though. Pretty much everybody will float on the surface without doing anything and they'll be fine as long as they float face-up.

Truecel if you can’t even swim

I can swim I can't ride a bike or drive

Cope

If 30 year old chad couldn't swim, foids would "teach him" (put him on an inflatable raft and have a foursome with him)

Over for noswimmingpoolcels

If you can't swim you are fucking retarded.

I used to be able to swim, but now I'm a fat fuck and I would probably drown.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back