Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The nostalgiapill

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
Fuck, just fuck... I want to be 10 years old again. I keep watching movies from back then, watching tv shows from back then and playing games that were popular back then. It's a bitter-sweet feeling ngl. Knowing that time flies and we can do nothing about it. When it's gone, it's gone forever. FUCK. I had a pretty solid childhood too, nothing special but acceptable. Which makes things even worse.

I don't even feel nostalgia tbh, although I remember that I used to feel like that. The past is strange to me now, but it's difficult to describe to other people.

Fuck, just fuck... I want to be 10 years old again. I keep watching movies from back then, watching tv shows from back then and playing games that were popular back then. It's a bitter-sweet feeling ngl. Knowing that time flies and we can do nothing about it. When it's gone, it's gone forever. FUCK. I had a pretty solid childhood too, nothing special but acceptable. Which makes things even worse.
My custom title says it all "Childhood was paradise"

I do the same, half a year ago I finished GTA Vice City again, Call of Duty United Offensive, Medal of honor allied assault, and played a lot of Max Payne 2 I even bought a used Gameboy Advance to play Pokemon Crystal and Pokemon Ruby, but it just wasn´t the same even though Pokemon Gen 2 and Gen 3 were the best video games I have ever played in my entire life.
I also started Watching the first season of Pokemon up untill episode 47 and watched Yugi-Oh too I miss those amazing years as a child it was heaven on Earth, I just want to go back to my childhood.

Seriously childhood and teenage years is living and adulthood is existing. Childhood is pure happiness all around and teenage years are hell but at least as a teenager there was a lot of excitement in the midst of all the suffering now as an adult I just exist and only experience apathy and anhedonia I want to be a child again so badly! I had a ton of friends, hobbies, passions, life was so amazing stuck in the blissful world of childhood filled with imagination, hope, ignorance and naiveté.

Last edited:

I do the same, half a year ago I finished GTA Vice City again, Call of Duty United Offensive, Medal of honor allied assault, and played a lot of Max Payne 2.
I even started Watching the first season of Pokemon up untill episode 47 and watched Yugi-Oh too I miss those amazing years as a child it was heaven on Earth.
Fuck, indeed... GTA VC, GTA SA, Hitman franchise (earlier editions), Half-Life 2, COD 2, etc., etc. Also Pokemon obviously. I remember cardsmaxxing with my class-mates back in elementary school. Those days are long gone :feelsbadman:

Fuck, indeed... GTA VC, GTA SA, Hitman franchise (earlier editions), Half-Life 2, COD 2, etc., etc. Also Pokemon obviously. I remember cardsmaxxing with my class-mates back in elementary school. Those days are long gone :feelsbadman:
I still have some of my Yugi-Oh cards from back then and memory cards from playstation 1 and 2. just holding those items thinking if I went 15-17 years back in the past my child hands would hold the same items having the time of my life.

I still have some of my Yugi-Oh cards from back then and memory cards from playstation 1 and 2. just holding those items thinking if I went 15-17 years back in the past my child hands would hold the same items having the time of my life.
:feelsbadman:

Tv saturday morning child
16807730 1259586774126704 6443250138349139269 n
16386979 1237953629623352 527377058788135294 n
Do you remember all the late night talks and you no longer are friends
At some point in your childhood you went out to play one last time

I want to be a child again so bad life was so amazing and I don´t get why everyone seem so content with being an adult when we used to live life on 100% happiness, I even made a graph a while ago just to illustrate how I feel about it.
Graph

I do the same, half a year ago I finished GTA Vice City again, Call of Duty United Offensive, Medal of honor allied assault, and played a lot of Max Payne 2 I even bought a used Gameboy Advance to play Pokemon Crystal and Pokemon Ruby, but it just wasn´t the same even though Pokemon Gen 2 and Gen 3 were the best video games I have ever played in my entire life.
I also started Watching the first season of Pokemon up untill episode 47 and watched Yugi-Oh too I miss those amazing years as a child it was heaven on Earth, I just want to go back to my childhood.

Seriously childhood and teenage years is living and adulthood is existing. Childhood is pure happiness all around and teenage years are hell but at least as a teenager there was a lot of excitement in the midst of all the suffering now as an adult I just exist and only experience apathy and anhedonia I want to be a child again so badly! I had a ton of friends, hobbies, passions, life was so amazing stuck in the blissful world of childhood filled with imagination, hope, ignorance and naiveté.
Pokemon crystal was my fucking childhood. I still play it sometimes for the nostalgia. If you get a 3ds they have it on the virtual console for 10$ (srs).

Pokemon crystal was my fucking childhood. I still play it sometimes for the nostalgia. If you get a 3ds they have it on the virtual console for 10$ (srs).
I actually just sold a 3ds since I never played that one in my childhood or teenage years I didn´t feel any nostalgia towards it. I played the oldschool Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance SP.

And the game I had as a child was Pokemon Silver and Pokemon Ruby and these were the best games I have ever played especially Pokemon Silver but I remember how amazing the graphics were on Ruby when it came out and all the new Pokemons how awesome it was so it´s a close second.

Last edited:
View attachment 125852View attachment 125855View attachment 125856View attachment 125859View attachment 125860
I want to be a child again so bad life was so amazing and I don´t get why everyone seem so content with being an adult when we used to live life on 100% happiness, I even made a graph a while ago just to illustrate how I feel about it.
View attachment 125858
Bro.. Legit tearsfuel... Pokemon cards, these two quotes... Totally agreed about graph too.
I actually just sold a 3ds since I never played that one in my childhood or teenage years I didn´t feel any nostalgia towards it. I played the oldschool Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance SP.

And the game I had as a child was Pokemon Silver and Pokemon Ruby and these were the best games I have ever played especially Pokemon Silver but I remember how amazing the graphics were on Ruby when it came out and all the new Pokemons how awesome it was so it´s a close second.

I played both Silver and Ruby... Emerald too I think. Fuck. Legit massive nostalgia.

Bro.. Legit tearsfuel... Pokemon cards, these two quotes... Totally agreed about graph too.

I played both Silver and Ruby... Emerald too I think. Fuck. Legit massive nostalgia.
I know, the quotes hit me so hard whenever I read them.

The graph was just quickly made months ago just to illustrate how I feel, but I could make it more precise like I still had a good time at 13 but you get my point; childhood is paradise on earth, teenage years are still very exciting with all the new things to do as I have written about in this

Ah yess. Do not remember seeing particulary this, but remember from childhood news about something happened and helicopers dropping something on it

im fine with my age. I just want to be good looking

I don't miss being a kid, but the world seemed a little less terrible in the pre-smartphone pre-social-network era.

idk both childhood and adulthood have its upsides and downsides
being naive is fun but I'd rather be fully concious
I certainly don't miss school and being controlled by adults (not being allowed to stay up, drink coffee etc. )
I prefer being dietary independent i. e. preparing my own meals because I can control my diet (my parents would mostly feed me processed junk and allow me to snack all the time which makes me miserable long-term)
I'm schizoid so I don't feel (or rather I can easily ignore) the apparent pressure to act like an adult
the unavoidable doom of wageslaving is definitively not great but wageslaving is basically school 2.0 with relatively more stress (because you can lose the job) but they also pay you money and having your own money is great - don't get me wrong, wageslavery is terrible and devastating but even as a kid you can't avoid the meme of 'being a productive member of society' so it's not age-specific