Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The nostalgia critic is the most unfunny and repetitive youtube critic.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
He does this thing in all his videos where he pulls out a gun and either shoots himself (because lol he's so angry at the movie that he killed himself) or shoots someone else (which is say is even cringier because there no way a bluepilled cuck like him would even pick up a gun)
And he plays this shit out sooooooo many times. This video is a perfect representation of how repetitive he is:

This dude is one of the cringiestbeta males I've ever seen.

God I can't stand Doug Walker he so fucking unfunny and what piss me off the most is when did a review of The Last Action Hero and he didn't gasp the concept that it was a parody movie and he did the review twice and he still didn't get it.

Thats 99% of youtube tbh

youtube ANYTHING (influencer, critic, GAMING CRITIC JFL @ THAT) = trash

Im glad that total biscuit is dead, hope this guy dies too

Thats 99% of youtube tbh

youtube ANYTHING (influencer, critic, GAMING CRITIC JFL @ THAT) = trash

Im glad that total biscuit is dead, hope this guy dies too
Total biscuit was such a bluepilled cuck on top of that, and it made me hate him much more. Plus he never had any original commentary or ideas and the only reason he became famous is because he has a British accent and Americans tend to think that people with British accents are automatically smarter.

There are plenty of repetitive and unfunny youtubers, all of their content is consumed by normies who respond to stimuli they can understand and relate to. As incels, there is absolutely no content we can relate to that we don't make ourselves due to the nature of our worldview, some may confuse this for intelligence but it's just a point where entertainment isn't appealing towards you because you're not the audience being catered to.

.... and also because the content is fucking stupid

God I can't stand Doug Walker he so fucking unfunny and what piss me off the most is when did a review of The Last Action Hero and he didn't gasp the concept that it was a parody movie and he did the review twice and he still didn't get it.
What a retard, the title alone should have revealed that it's a parody movie.
The thing I hate the most are hai cringy skits that drag out endlessly and the retard actually thinks he's funny.

What a retard, the title alone should have revealed that it's a parody movie.
The thing I hate the most are hai cringy skits that drag out endlessly and the retard actually thinks he's funny.
God... I'm glad Channel Awesome is dead and did you hear about jew wario LOL ???

God... I'm glad Channel Awesome is dead and did you hear about jew wario LOL ???
Lol yeah, poor guy thought he could use his miniscule internet fame to get some poontang, but sadly an ugly guy like him need way more fame and fortune.
Should have called some of his jew relatives and taken out a loan.

Lol yeah, poor guy thought he could use his miniscule internet fame to get some poontang, but sadly an ugly guy like him need way more fame and fortune.
Should have called some of his jew relatives and taken out a loan.
Did he rope it or die of something else ?