Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The nosleeppill is brutal.

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Anyone else here /nosleep/? It's another one of those nights for me. I'm so fucking tired I can barely stand but no way my brain lets me fucking fall asleep. Make it stop make it stop aaaaaaaa

you are even deprived of sleep lol
same here buddy I just have nothing gratifying to do during the day so I just cope at night

The only one-replypill is also brutal

No, I spend half of my day sleeping everyday. There are times were I voluntarily don't sleep

I've never really had to deal with insomnia fortunately

my body and brain gets drained too easily for me to be an insomniac

Anyone else here /nosleep/? It's another one of those nights for me. I'm so fucking tired I can barely stand but no way my brain lets me fucking fall asleep. Make it stop make it stop aaaaaaaa
You have to make a sleeping schedule, that's the best way to make sure you get sleep everyday. Trust me, I've gone many days without sleep before then many times.

Exactly my situation for 5 years, haven’t had a good sleep since 2014 , I don’t want sleeping schedules and stuff cuz I want to stay at nights mostly
you are even deprived of sleep lol
same here buddy I just have nothing gratifying to do during the day so I just cope at night