Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The normies ruined the anime

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★★
32d 12h 41m
I have some free time and have used it to watch a lot of anime. I have noticed a serious difference between the anime of 2010s and those before that decade. Since anime became massively popular, everything has gone to shit, now many animes have a lot of shitty things to please western audiences, and even worse, the quality has dropped a lot. It is impossible for me to watch an anime that came out after 2014 without feeling disgusted (with very few exceptions). Today's anime sucks, and this will only get worse. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
46d 5h 21m
Railgun is good for the eyes

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
66d 11h 39m
Nebuchadnezzar said:
Since anime became massively popular, everything has gone to shit, now many animes have a lot of shitty things to please western audiences, and even worse, the quality has dropped a lot.
This has happened to every medium of entertainment: shows, tv, books, and movies.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
200d 15h 2m
The exceptions?

mental_out

mental_out

Redcel
★★★★★
217d 10h 48m
All media sucks now. Same for games, can't remember the last time I was excited for an announcement. It's all disappointing shit that caters to drooling retards now. Can't make the game mechanics too complex or it'll filter the normies too hard and wont sell millions of copies.