Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The normie population is getting more and more blackpilled

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major

Attachments

• bFQuAea.jpg
    bFQuAea.jpg
    491.9 KB · Views: 168
  • s0duatu61mn11.jpg
    s0duatu61mn11.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 183
Yes they are. That's something to be happier about surely.

>4 years ago

Lot of female worshipers will correctly point out and identify these things, but they'll completely ignore it and go orbit a new hag a week later. They never learn.

As I've noted often, normalfag boards are infinitely more filled with frustrated young men now than 5-10 years ago where they were non-existent and completely socially unacceptable.

A breaking point is coming and Japan's hikikomori problem is inevitable across the western world.

the blackpill really is something that needs to be taken in daily doses. otherwise people forget

Last edited:
As I've noted often, normalfag boards are infinitely more filled with frustrated young men now than 5-10 years ago where they were non-existent and completely socially unacceptable.

A breaking point is coming and Japan's hikikomori problem is inevitable across the western world.

I also noticed this.

the blackball really is something that needs to be taken in daily doses. otherwise people forget
I have no doubt in my mind that a lot of incels here are LARPing as foid haters. Most will revert back to their orbiting as soon as a woman shows him attention. Its not in our biological wiring so its only a small few who will internalise it for real.

Since even being normy doesn't cut it most of the times nowadays most normies will indeed wake up that they too ... are not getting any whereas chad ... well he's chad lmao.

Good I hope more ER's happen but modern non chad men (soyboys) wont do a damn thing

The blackpill has been known by men for generations now.
It's just when virgins start sprouting it normies get butthurt because they need to attack something.

They're vultures, utter scum.