Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Nordic Hype

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
When did this Nordic fever come? Before I write anything further, by no means I intent to insult or denigrate Nordic race in any way.

I have never heard of this Nordic fetish in real life(except on history textbook about Nazis and their lust for Nordic features) until I began to visit online forums on anthropolgy and lookism where I saw people madly worshipping the Nordic race. So, I decided to research more on the Nordic race. I watched many videos about the life of common nordic people and met many Nordic tourists but honestly, I didn't find anything impressive as people claim.

Many Nordic people have long face as if they have long face syndrome and have very thin lips and almost invisible eyebrows, while some looks albinos. Many Finns look Asians with light features(blonde hair, pinkish skin and light eyes), while many Swedes and Norwegians look like their neighbours like Brits, Germans, Poles, Balts etc.

Below are the pics and videos of common nordic people.

Attachments

• main-qimg-0706875cf63b5959338aefb71e51cf16.jpeg
    main-qimg-0706875cf63b5959338aefb71e51cf16.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 260
  • main-qimg-103c9aec7380d83345126644c3f0f866.jpeg
    main-qimg-103c9aec7380d83345126644c3f0f866.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 271
  • 773x435_392259.jpg
    773x435_392259.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 289
Nordic femoids ugly

Fuck off American mutt how dare u insult the nords

Valhalla awaits us brother.

/pol/fags are mad right now

Muh superior Nordick

Attachments

• 2019-08-11 21.28.56.png
    2019-08-11 21.28.56.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 234
The problem is that nordic countries like most european countries have become insanely dysgenic, mostly because of the lack of natural selection.
Muh superior Nordick
What a silly way to support your argument, everyone can cherrypick.

Well they are the most aryan I guess. Anyways you will trigger polfags
The problem is that nordic countries like most european countries have become insanely dysgenic, mostly because of the lack of natural selection.
Society has become dysgenic as a whole. Poorer+ lower IQ people are breeding at a faster rate than their counterparts

Well they are the most aryan I guess. Anyways you will trigger polfags
Nobody knows how exactly the real aryans look like. Also, apart from pillaging villages and raping females, what great contribution did theythey give to human history? They didn't even know how to write and used to live in mud houses like negros. Lol

Nobody knows how exactly the real aryans look like. Also, besides pillaging villages and raping females, what great contribution did they have to human history? They didn't even know how to write. Lol
Really? It seems like they were very powerful people from what I hear

Nobody knows how exactly the real aryans look like. Also, besides pillaging villages and raping females, what great contribution did they have to human history? They didn't even know how to write. Lol

Yoga.

hitler is raging right nuw

hitler is raging right nuw

It is Hitler and Himmler who should have been put inside the concentration camp first, after all they wanted aryans who have features like long face and blonde hair that these two didn't have.

Nobody knows how exactly the real aryans look like. Also, apart from pillaging villages and raping females, what great contribution did theythey give to human history? They didn't even know how to write and used to live in mud houses like negros. Lol
industrial revolution and basically everything after that tbh

industrial revolution and basically everything after that tbh
Wow...! The biggest contributors to western civilisation are Greeks and Romans who had more Anatolian farmer ancestry. Northern Europe was pretty backward from Neolithic age to 1600 AD. Industrial revolution was result of renaissance and colonialism by western Europeans not nordics.

Last edited:
Full blooded nordics are hit or miss.

Finnish people (who aren't fully nordic) are quite attractive based on what i've seen in pics. Noridic with a bit of Asian in them to counteract any harsher features. Their asian blood prevents them from having caveman brow ridges, long midfaces, negative canthal tilt, and other ogre features.

So as far as Europeans go, I think the best thing to be is Finnish or Estonian. Seems like a somewhat unpopular opinion tho.

Wow...! The biggest contributors to western civilisation are Greeks and Romans who had more Anatolian farmer ancestry. Northern Europe was pretty backward from Neolithic age to 1600 AD. Industrial revolution was result of renaissance and colonialism by western Europeans not nordics.
what do you mean by "nordic"
name the specific countries

Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland.
Anyway, the post is basically about Nordic looks. So, let's not digress from the topic. The point is they are no more beautiful or uglier than the other Europeans and people should stop this nordick worshipping.

Last edited:
Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland.
Anyway, the post is basically about Nordic looks. So, let's not digress from the topic. The point is they are no more beautiful or uglier than the other Europeans and people should stop this nordick worshipping.
beauty is subjective, some people like nordic foids other people like mediterranean foids.

I dont care, i would fuck any foid

Foids are secretly nazis

I don't like nordic femoids, I like them white but not like that, plus all of them are addicted to bbc

I don't like nordic femoids, I like them white but not like that, plus all of them are addicted to bbc
Nice joke.

Heres another: foids look for personality

It’s not pure nordics it’s the Nordic aryan mix. Get it right pleb. It’s just generalized as Nordic

When did this Nordic fever come? Before I write anything further, by no means I intent to insult or denigrate Nordic race in any way.

I have never heard of this Nordic fetish in real life(except on history textbook about Nazis and their lust for Nordic features) until I began to visit online forums on anthropolgy and lookism where I saw people madly worshipping the Nordic race. So, I decided to research more on the Nordic race. I watched many videos about the life of common nordic people and met many Nordic tourists but honestly, I didn't find anything impressive as people claim.

Many Nordic people have long face as if they have long face syndrome and have very thin lips and almost invisible eyebrows, while some looks albinos. Many Finns look Asians with light features(blonde hair, pinkish skin and light eyes), while many Swedes and Norwegians look like their neighbours like Brits, Germans, Poles, Balts etc.

Below are the pics and videos of common nordic people.

Same shit for Tyrones. Everyone focuses on the top 1% of the best looking of the race, not the average guys.

Ive been in all of europe and america, I can tell you for sure that sweden and denmark got the best looking men in the world, they are tall as fuck too and huge frames, I was so fucking mogged there I almost cried.

Those guys who hype nordics are faggots their girls are tall and look like men tbh.

Tfw no Nordic gf :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

They're not all models but they're still the best looking on average. Also they have good functioning countries.

They're not all models but they're still the best looking on average. Also they have good functioning countries.
How media and movies project also play a role in it. If they project anything positively, many people will start to believe it blindly.

What's that guy name who had a submarine and killed a foid in it he was based Nord.

your typical Swedish boy:

Zzz

My favorite Finnish person
e6be6b75002a6583a9fc98995e281346c0c5538c67545ddf95cb0ccc680d09e6.jpg

/pol/ wouldnt consider a Norwegian fisherman white because he has rounded bloated face, bulbous nose and dark eyes.
Finns are from the Finno-Ugric people(siberian turks), most them.

Last edited: