Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The noodlewhore / white male combo is completely normative

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
Nobody fucking bats an eye at this, not even a poor ricecel like me anymore. It's like we were forced to accept defeat before it even started.

Noodlewhores are exclusively paired with non-Asian males in western media and it isn't even propaganda, it's actually just an accurate representation of real life.

It's even assumed by everyone, including ricecels, that noodlewhores are only interested in non-Asian males. No other ethnicity comes close to being this suicidal.

Ricecels have no place in this society, we're just some asexual nerds. There's really not even a point for ricecels to have a gf anyways because we'd be guaranteed to either get cucked by some mediocre white guy, If we somehow managed to reproduce, our sons would become ricecels and our daughters would become noodlewhores.

Poor ricecels and currys

Even Chang struggles on tinder. I'm surprised it even got this bad without ricecels saying a thing

Apart from crazy educational demands, no wonder ricecels from Korea commit suicide.

The hapa paradox is one of nature’s cruel jokes

Nobody fucking bats an eye at this, not even a poor ricecel like me anymore. It's like we were forced to accept defeat before it even started.

Noodlewhores are exclusively paired with non-Asian males in western media and it isn't even propaganda, it's actually just an accurate representation of real life.

It's even assumed by everyone, including ricecels, that noodlewhores are only interested in non-Asian males. No other ethnicity comes close to being this suicidal.

Ricecels have no place in this society, we're just some asexual nerds. There's really not even a point for ricecels to have a gf anyways because we'd be guaranteed to either get cucked by some mediocre white guy, If we somehow managed to reproduce, our sons would become ricecels and our daughters would become noodlewhores.
Just EEmax, brocel, it’s the only hope I’m clinging to. On the bright side, always remember, at least we’re not curry

It’s just over if your a male that is born from this pairing. My father was short, fat and had numerous health issues, but still had the genius idea to go to a poor asian country and pick a poor village girl to wife up. He knocked her up when he was 60 years old and out came the abomination that was me.

Imagine being a hapa. guaranteed incel (if male)

It’s just over if your a male that is born from this pairing. My father was short, fat and had numerous health issues, but still had the genius idea to go to a poor asian country and pick a poor village girl to wife up. He knocked her up when he was 60 years old and out came the abomination that was me.
br00tal. and then they go on to post on /r/hapas and end up being weird and as asexual as ricecels, or even the supreme gentleman himself.

not true

noodlewhores are starting to only want white chad

Brutal cycle

It's like havin a front row seat to a cuckshow.

Imagine being a hapa. guaranteed incel (if male)
In the states but not in asia tbh. Hapas get snatched up here.

Look at the difference between a femlet framecel asian twig and a tall built caucasian woman! JFL @ white normies who mate with asians without realizing the risk of producing manlet framecel hapas.

View attachment 186117

white women are enormous

i haven't seen one under 150 lbs in a long time. around here they're all over 5'8 and built like linebackers

go run just be hapa game

And that's why there's such a high suicide rate in Japan.

In a nutshell tbh

It never began for ricecels

Even Changs get dirt kicked into their eyes.

It has gotten to the point when I see a western Gooklet foid, I automatically assume she is in wmaf.

Look at the difference between a femlet framecel asian twig and a tall built caucasian woman! JFL @ white normies who mate with asians without realizing the risk of producing manlet framecel hapas.

View attachment 186117
No wonder hapas come out so much smaller and weaker than expected.

No matter how much white genes you have, it's all ruined by being in the womb of this weak noodlewhore.

No wonder they hate their moms so much. Their moms were the bottle neck on their potential

Whenever I see this it makes me cringe