Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The no- reply pill is brutal

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Your posts are so low IQ to the point where postmaxxers won't even comment on them :feelsrope:

brutal no reply pill

absolutely brutal

Yes, something @Napoleon de Geso is too common with is the no reply pill

im sorry you got replies

it is quite brutal :feelsbadman:

Beyond over if your posts aren't even commented by hardcore postmaxxers

No reply should be lifepill most of the time, it's an indication that you made something high IQ if you put a lot of effort into it.

Just nobody has the time to read or decipher that shit pewpew.

No reply should be lifepill most of the time, it's an indication that you made something high IQ if you put a lot of effort into it.

giga no-reply cope

Cope

Not always tbh sometimes I've seen some low IQ threads who got close to 0 replies

You keep changing your avi so often that I barley remember you lmao

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

This is true
The more effort I put into a post, the less replies I get. I assume that people simply didn't read and don't know what to comment or just dont care

This is true
The more effort I put into a post, the less replies I get. I assume that people simply didn't read and don't know what to comment or just don't care
My least replied to posts are typically my poems, and the replies don't typically have anything to do with the poem.

I think I'm one of the only users that can say their 2nd most replied to post is from the Meta&Feedback section though pewpew.

I try not to be so painful