Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Nightmare Will End

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Be happy. The nightmare will eventually end and you'll be at peace. Once you die, all will be good. You will no longer suffer, cry, or fear. Things will one day be okay for you. You don't have to rope or go ER. Just let it happen naturally. Even though your death may be painful and agonizing -- after that brief moment...all will be peaceful.

I find it comforting to know that this pain and sadness isn't forever.

its too early to think about natural death tbh

You wont experience anything it will end without you realizing

planet needs to go boom

tbf you have no way of knowing the nightmare ends when you die. if life is this bad what makes you think death will be any better?
Imagine getting reincarnated as yourself :feelskek:

tbf you have no way of knowing the nightmare ends when you die. if life is this bad what makes you think death will be any better?
Ofc it will since you won't feel anything just like you haven't felt anything before your birth, life ends as soon as your conscious dies. Good thread op, 40-50 years is nothing in the age of the universe it's like 1ms.

How do you know what it was like before your birth though? Nobody knows what thats like either. You only really know what it's like between birth and death, but before and after are a mystery to us all.
It's over for mysterycels

How do you know what it was like before your birth though? Nobody knows what thats like either. You only really know what it's like between birth and death, but before and after are a mystery to us all.
it's a cope thinking you will reincarnate or go to heaven or hell (you are already living in hell jfl), most likely nothing will happen when you die you just fucking die, otherwise you would hear of people who come back. Remember that Jesus dude? yeah he still did not come back :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Who said you'd reincarnate in this universe :feelshehe:, maybe you'll have to wait until the next one before respawning. Plus you could also reincarnate and just have no memory of your past life, only your consciousness.
or you could be reincarnated as sperm and die after single ejaculation of wanking incel :feelskek:

If there is an afterlife I’d rather be in Hell as it’d mean I don’t have to engage with females and Normans

It might end already in our lifetimes (if you're young). History has shown us that every crumbling civilization will experience a feminist movement but then once it completely falls down and is conquered by a new more warlike people, the pendulum swings back and it becomes a traditional patriarchy again. The Muslims conquering the west right now might be our version of that.
Just look at that recent article about foids not wanting to marry because men make less than them; feminist career foids are not marrying and thus not passing on their genes while highly religious, traditional foids like the Amish, Muslims and Orthodox Jews are. Thus, feminism will die in the near future and the patriarchy will reign again.

If I die I am becoming a ghost and haunting big titty bitches tbh. Shoot my Ectoplasm on their stupid fucking faces. :feelsautistic: