Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The NFL will have a game played in London today. Sorry to all the Brits who have to put up with the nonsense of the Nigga Football League today.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Jacksonville Jaguars vs the Chicago Bears in London, England today.

Both the franchises playing in London today - have bad attendance, and need new stadiums.

Jacksonville and Chicago were chosen to play in London, because other teams draw more fans.

I am so sorry Brits are being forced to accept “felon ball.”

I would put my money on Jacksonville to win 28 - 14 with a margin of six points plus or minus.

@proudweb

This was last year’s “London game:”

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/RTPDNzlsA7k?feature=shared

lmao literally no one outside of usa gives a shit about NFL. just play football (soccer) like everyone else stop living in ur fantasy world

lmao literally no one outside of usa gives a shit about NFL. just play football (soccer) like everyone else stop living in ur fantasy world

Yeah soccer is much more popular in Europe.

The premier league is getting filled with niggers though

>sorry for having to watch this
>OP clearly watches football

kys OP

NFL is actually JFL (National Jewish Foot Licking)

The game is probably gonna suck like all London games

The game is probably gonna suck like all London games
Kek, of course! The Jacksonville Jaguars - were almost bought in large part by, Diddy. That’s how pathetic the Jacksonville Jaguars are.

Damn, looks like the Bears are going to win this one. I was wrong, Chiraq beat Jacksonville’s young quarterback.

wow the bears blew out the jags

jags really do suck this year, they went from a playoff contender to straight trash can

Update: The Blacksonville Niguars lost. They only recruit Tyrones who have no sports talent and are simply muscular, no wondER they’ll nevER be good.

everybody in the US (except for spics) considers soccer a manlet sport.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back