Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The NEXT GENERATION PILL destroyed me

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
Have you ever seen how big these fucking kids are now?

The son of my adopted sister is 8 years old and his height is in my fucking chest, what the fuck? His wrists are also as thick as mine, what the fuck is going on?

You think things are bad now? Wait until these mutants go through puberty, completely mogging the generation that came before. Watch as Chad is mogged to death and look like a child close to them, while you look like a complete different species.

Completely over for all millenials, shit!

jesus it's fucking over

incels can't even try to ascend with JBs in the future

Only chads are able to breed these days, which is why children are usually going to be big because of chad's genes. Non chad fathers produce incel kids.

Put on your Geordi visors and Worf sashes. It’s time for THE NEXT GENERATION

Wir müssen die atomaren Gefechtsköpfe scharf machen.

i haven't noticed because i dont leave the house tbh

It's because of sexual selection for stupidly tall men.

The future has passed us by.

I’ve noticed this. Notice anything else? The majority of men walking around with girls are at least 6ft. I haven’t seen a dude who was below 6ft with a chick.

Only chads are able to breed these days, which is why children are usually going to be big because of chad's genes. Non chad fathers produce incel kids.
Ugly women have ugly kids too

Have you ever seen how big these fucking kids are now?

The son of my adopted sister is 8 years old and his height is in my fucking chest, what the fuck? His wrists are also as thick as mine, what the fuck is going on?

You think things are bad now? Wait until these mutants go through puberty, completely mogging the generation that came before. Watch as Chad is mogged to death and look like a child close to them, while you look like a complete different species.

Completely over for all millenials, shit!

It's natural selection , many ugly people from the past generation didn't reproduce because of forced inceldom and only chads are fucking , so yeah of course their children will be chads with much better genetics

Wir müssen die atomaren Gefechtsköpfe scharf machen.
Atomsprengköpfe bei der einzigen Lösung. Wenn es für uns vorbei ist, ist es für alle vorbei
i haven't noticed because i dont leave the house tbh
I honestly haven’t noticed much that has happened. It is beyond over if the next generation is a bunch of mutant giants

It's very crazy

I’ve noticed this. Notice anything else? The majority of men walking around with girls are at least 6ft. I haven’t seen a dude who was below 6ft with a chick.
Its absolutely 100% over if you're under 6ft in 2020 (unless chad face obv)

Next gen is all cucked chads going to ww3

At least JBs will be so huge that they won't be attractive anymore. Then I'll finally be able to avoid the annual summer suifuel

Kids have a better sexual life than us, suicidefuel af