Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The next generation is going to be soft

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
SGcB5DA

Being feminine is becoming more encouraged through society and people will call you evil if you think its wrong. Women love to complain about toxic masculinity but then say what happend to all the real men.

Israel needs to be nuked
And all the leftists need to be hanged
(In Minecraft)

It's all

:soy: Let children be children :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

until they want to chop off their dicks
wait, they advocate for that too

xd

Eventually if clown world continues to advance, any male with higher test than 500 ng/dL is going to be put in prison, forced to inject estrogen, and watch movies with female leads :soy::soy::soy:. They will ban gym memberships for males and ban any male sports activity.

Homegymcels arent safe either. The FBI will raid your house and take away your power rack, barbell, and all your plates. It truly is over for masculine males in the west

like I'd care about some normie kids, fuck those underaged faggots

The next generation is going to be composed by mentally ill children, suicidal teens trying to cope becoming trannies and crossdressers, older straight men being systemically erased from society and all sub-8 males being imprisoned in concentration camps.

My Twisted World will become the common reality for the vast majority of the male population.

Wtf? Subhuman retard parents

The left is pushing this shit. Dont go “muh politics” it is the fucking left. Societys t levels are lowering. Jesus, we need to take bsck control and show we aren’t submissive faggots. Beat women back into place, otherwise you get this shit. If you told someone from the 70s or 80s this they wouldn’t believe you, maybe the 90s and 00s. After 2014 is where we got screwed. Btw jews doing this aswell

"Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven; And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground." - Genesis 19:24-25

I think next gen will have more incels. As everyone becomes online, and mixed race abominations look at themselves in the mirror, the site will only grow.

This is what happens when you let women have rights
full

Gen Z is already ridiculously catty and feminized, I dare not think of how bad the next generation will be.

I wonder (((who))) is to blame?

"does he look happy"

is a child happy when you molest it?Yes.
That doesn't make it right tho.

I hate this type of shit.

this is just too far, how cucked do you have to be to let your children take part in any of this?

View attachment 178600
Being feminine is becoming more encouraged through society and people will call you evil if you think its wrong. Women love to complain about toxic masculinity but then say what happend to all the real men.
Twitter is filled with leftists and SJWs. Fuck Twitter

people on Twitter are ok with this shit but if you date someone a few years younger then twitter calls you a pedo

Every generation is more cucked than the previous one

The reason they want to feminize all the males is because male are naturally more aggressive than women and question authority more. The women is their ideal citizen. She is a consumer, she follows trends and will conform to be popular and to fit in. Men with higher testosterone and who are more masculine tend to not follow the herd and are willing to tell people the uncomfortable truth even if it doesn't make them liked by society.
It's not only a social and cultural shift, but a biological and chemical one too. Remember when everyone laughed at Alex Jones because he said that "They're putting chemicals in the water that are turning the frogs gay", he was actually somewhat correct. But the frogs didn't turn gay they changed from male to female because of all of the harmful and estrogen-laden chemicals in products we use in our daily lives. The government and major corporations (there is no difference, they're all owned by the same cabal) is chemically castrating men.