Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The New York Times runs a tragic piece about the struggle of a 30 y.o. virgin female

Females should be virgins until marriage.

Funny how females are always the ones with an entitlement attitude.

It is such a rarity that it warrants a news piece. That alone speaks volumes.

This is the only part you need to read:

"Whenever I mention that I have never had a boyfriend, I am always asked why, as if finding someone to connect with emotionally and physically should be so easy. It’s not as if I’ve had all these wonderful options and I just refuse to be tied down. The simple answer is that I have never met someone I wanted to be with who also wanted to be with me. In fact, I’m the girl who likes the guy who likes someone else.

In high school, my crush was the popular guy that I never had a chance with, but we danced to Missy Elliott’s “Work It” at the spring dance sophomore year, which as a non-popular late bloomer is clearly a teenage highlight I’m still holding on to 15 years later. (To be fair, I was dancing behind him while the cheerleader he was actually hooking up with danced with him face to face.)"

This is reality, IncelTards, not the comic strips you post on your pathetic little sub.

Fuck nature and its stupid male/women disparity

So she is virgin because she cant get 10chad?

she should be happy about that

This is the only part you need to read:

"Whenever I mention that I have never had a boyfriend, I am always asked why, as if finding someone to connect with emotionally and physically should be so easy. It’s not as if I’ve had all these wonderful options and I just refuse to be tied down. The simple answer is that I have never met someone I wanted to be with who also wanted to be with me. In fact, I’m the girl who likes the guy who likes someone else.

In high school, my crush was the popular guy that I never had a chance with, but we danced to Missy Elliott’s “Work It” at the spring dance sophomore year, which as a non-popular late bloomer is clearly a teenage highlight I’m still holding on to 15 years later. (To be fair, I was dancing behind him while the cheerleader he was actually hooking up with danced with him face to face.)"

This is reality, IncelTards, not the comic strips you post on your pathetic little sub.

Surprise surprise, she's a virgin simply because she can't get Chad.

She admitted she hadn't done it before and he was still up for fucking her of course, a 30 year old virgin male would be told to GTFO!

Then she says:

"And that’s how I ended up losing my virginity on a fourth date with a middle-school teacher that I didn’t even particularly like. Because I thought I was dying."

Boo-hoo, incel males have no options, it's "just get a prostitute or STFU" she was waiting for her chad and just settled because she could. Females can only be volcels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back