Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The new rules are almost finished guys

Mod King Xerxes

Mod King Xerxes

You will find that I am kind.
★★★★★
No one has anything to fear with them either.

The list Serge took from Reddit was essentially sound and served us well for many years.

However infinity and I as well various other users have all agreed it had various leaks that needed to be plugged such as what exactly qualifies as blue pill content and what to do about it?

How should faggot discussion be treated moving forward?

What to do if anything about the pedophilia discussion issue? Etc, etc.

Well thanks to you all replying to infinity’s topic about new rules we may need moving forward as well you all responding in large amounts to my exhaustive set of poll topics once again I believe everyone will be happy with the new rules and that we’re not going insanely strict or really even radically changing things much if at all but more or less plugging the leaks of missing information giving users new and old alike a better idea of where they stand punishment wise on making certain topics and or saying certain things.

Thanks for your participation. :feelsokman:

P.S: infinity recently updated the “for now” set of rules with an edit Serge and I came up with together while brainstorming about how to deal with the LGBTQ issue on Shitscord that got deleted from the rule set when Serge and Master decided to leave after the NYT doxxing but also remove their posts before exiting the site. :feelswhat:

There is no pedophilia discussion, some people mistake hebephilia (10-15) for pedophilia (4-9)

New rules:
Fakecels, chads, infiltrators are allowed, just don't brag about it too little.

Last edited:
Can I drink my soymilk now, Mr. Fat Link?

Can you please add a "rhaast got plot armor and would summon the holy obese nintendo protagonist to ban you if you dont agree with him all the time" rule? :feelsjuice:

The rules better include no preferential treatment from the mods

Fingers crossed for agecuck whiteknights finally being banned as the community has been demanding for years (since they stopped being banned).

on one hand, reddit rules allowed braincels to become the golden age.

on the other hand, trannies and such are disgusting creatures and i want to be able to say it.

Fingers crossed for agecuck whiteknights finally being banned as the community has been demanding for years (since they stopped being banned).

Thank you. :feelsokman:

I was wondering WTF that was and now that I know it will be added to the list and such shamer fags will be banned or warned depending on their overall character. :feelsclown:

I was wondering WTF that was and now that I know it will be added to the list and such shamer fags will be banned or warned depending on their overall character. :feelsclown:
interesting. can you elaborate on the terms in further details when you and the other admins figure it out?

on one hand, reddit rules allowed braincels to become the golden age.

on the other hand, trannies and such are disgusting creatures and i want to be able to say it.
Yeah, don’t worry I think I’ve added a jokes provision and I’ll probably add a disgust provision ie so long as someone doesn’t talk about the fag lifestyle in a positive way it can be brought up. :feelsthink:

I predict the drama

no more pmaxx

@Fat Link can you also make the forum private so that people who aren't registered can't view and archive our posts?

@Fat Link can you also make the forum private so that people who aren't registered can't view and archive our posts?

good idea. also makes it easier to find and ban IT people. i have some ideas on how this can be accomplished from a technical perspective as well if OP wants.

I can’t wait to see 6’4 good looking guys posting here because they are shy of girls:p
As long as there is no clear definition of an incel i guess anyone who gets fucked over by hypergamy is an incels. Guy who cant get consensual sex no matter how much he tries, honestly doesnt apply to half of the user base imo. My gf found in my phone messages from my ex gf and she threw me out, i had to move back into my old room at parents house, old fucks used my room as an aquarium so i have to sleep in a fish tank now, fuck my life.:fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Would be a nice defense against IT, but I personally wouldn't have made an account if I hadn't been lurking here for the last two months or so.

Don't know if the intention is to have more incels join the discussion or not, considering the elitism that permeates this place; but the point is that this would make the forum less accessible to its audience to a non-trivial degree.

I can’t wait to see 6’4 good looking guys posting here because they are shy of girls:p
didn't u know? Henry Cavill can be incel too bro:feelsclown:

The list Serge took from Reddit was essentially sound and served us well for many years.

However infinity and I as well various other users have all agreed it had various leaks that needed to be plugged such as what exactly qualifies as blue pill content and what to do about it?

Well thanks to you all replying to infinity’s topic about new rules we may need moving forward as well you all responding in large amounts to my exhaustive set of poll topics once again I believe everyone will be happy with the new rules and that we’re not going insanely strict or really even radically changing things much if at all but more or less plugging the leaks of missing information giving users new and old alike a better idea of where they stand punishment wise on making certain topics and or saying certain things.

P.S: infinity recently updated the “for now” set of rules with an edit Serge and I came up with together while brainstorming about how to deal with the LGBTQ issue on Shitscord that got deleted from the rule set when Serge and Master decided to leave after the NYT doxxing but also remove their posts before exiting the site. :feelswhat:
Can you add everyone will hate mlc whatever he does just like irl ?

didn't u know? Henry Cavill can be incel too bro:feelsclown:
MV5BODI0MTYzNTIxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjg2Nzc0NA V1 UY1200 CR19006301200 AL

Hey, it's me, Henry Cavill. Decided to make an account here because I really related to you guys. I have trouble attracting women because of my shyness.

@based_meme and @PPEcel
Ban everyone who uses the words "agecuck" and "moralfag" to feign righteous indignation and veil their pedophilia. You fedposting turds will attract heat and doom the forum. Go talk about your love of sex with children elsewhere. Stop piggybacking on to incel forums like fucking parasites and viruses.

Fucking degenerates.

@Robtical @Infinity @Dregster666 @MarquisDeSade

If the new rules are anti-agecuck, how should we deal with users who had agecuck tendencies before?

Perhaps we should allow these users to humble themselves and make an apology to the community about their behavior in the past, which is currently unnaceptable?

@based_meme and @PPEcel

@Robtical @Infinity @Dregster666 @MarquisDeSade

If the new rules are anti-agecuck, how should we deal with users who had agecuck tendencies before?

Perhaps we should allow these users to humble themselves and make an apology to the community about their behavior in the past, which is currently unnaceptable?
Pretty true actually. It's been over a week since this was posted so I do wonder when this will start to get enforced. I wonder in which ages will be included as well and which ages you cannot whine about.

I also agree with the points that the older, more veteran users should be given a chance to apologize to the community for their behavior. But if they continue their behavior afterwards, they start getting warnings or a permban based on how egregious they get when attacking users attracted to underaged foids.

Really the new rules are anti agecuck, can you show me the rule?

Faggot discussion should only be allowed depending on the context. Bashing the LGBT lifestyle, critiquing the nature of degeneracy within their community and how it contributes to clown world, or simple expression of hatred towards their group is based and A-OK . Anyone stating that they wish to date those abominations or desires to become one themselves should be outright permabanned, with no chance of appeal. White knighting of such pesky individuals should also warrant a ban, although not as severe.

As for paedophilia discussion, there should be a limit to how low people here are willing to go and how obvious they want to be for the glowies. Again it depends on the context. For example, if a user A wants to rape a foidlet then makes a thread asking us how to execute the act and get away with it, they should be issued a ban due to how retarded they are and how obvious the bait is. If user B merely states that he finds a foidlet attractive and even wants to start a premature family with said foidlet but can't because he is too ugly (go figure), no ban should be issued because user B hasn't said anything to incriminate himself and the statement would fall under freedom of expression.

New rules:
Fakecels, chads, infiltrators are allowed, just don't brag about it too little.
Kill yourself

Faggot discussion should only be allowed depending on the context. Bashing the LGBT lifestyle, critiquing the nature of degeneracy within their community and how it contributes to clown world, or simple expression of hatred towards their group is based and A-OK . Anyone stating that they wish to date those abominations or desires to become one themselves should be outright permabanned, with no chance of appeal. White knighting of such pesky individuals should also warrant a ban, although not as severe.

As for paedophilia discussion, there should be a limit to how low people here are willing to go and how obvious they want to be for the glowies. Again it depends on the context. For example, if a user A wants to rape a foidlet then makes a thread asking us how to execute the act and get away with it, they should be issued a ban due to how retarded they are and how obvious the bait is. If user B merely states that he finds a foidlet attractive and even wants to start a premature family with said foidlet but can't because he is too ugly (go figure), no ban should be issued because user B hasn't said anything to incriminate himself and the statement would fall under freedom of expression.

Kill yourself
You’ll love the new rules on fags and posting of fag content I think since it basically addresses every issue regarding this the community cares about ie yes we can make fun of fags and fag bash here (within legal limits anyway) and well established and well known users can suggest eachother are fags or trannies in a clownish razzing of eachother session of friendship bonding.

New users that are obviously unknown will be banned for attempting the above at least temporarily or harshly warned since due to their being unknowns we can’t take them at face value should they claim they were “only joking”.

So likely if they last a year or two of with us and become known enough by the staff we will then formally welcome them into our fag bashing party.

Though we also may let our new rules fun concepts known as the arbiter or the judge make the ultimate decision on the users fag bashing fate. :feelsthink:

When will sewers get wiped and rearranged to nullify it's post count :feelswhere: ?

You’ll love the new rules on fags and posting of fag content I think since it basically addresses every issue regarding this the community cares about ie yes we can make fun of fags and fag bash here (within legal limits anyway) and well established and well known users can suggest eachother are fags or trannies in a clownish razzing of eachother session of friendship bonding.

New users that are obviously unknown will be banned for attempting the above at least temporarily or harshly warned since due to their being unknowns we can’t take them at face value should they claim they were “only joking”.

So likely if they last a year or two of with us and become known enough by the staff we will then formally welcome them into our fag bashing party.

Though we also may let our new rules fun concepts known as the arbiter or the judge make the ultimate decision on the users fag bashing fate. :feelsthink:
That's great, it's nice knowing we're heading in the right direction regarding this issue

When will sewers get wiped and rearranged to nullify it's post count :feelswhere: ?
This man has asked the divine question :feelsaww:

That's great, it's nice knowing we're heading in the right direction regarding this issue

This man has asked the divine question :feelsaww:
It's the most important issue at hand :feelsYall:

Atleast half the larping trolls on here get axed with a castrated sewers. There will be no motive for autistic trolls to join and go straight to the sewers just to rack up post count :society: genuine users won't care about post count so their effort multiplies tenfold with all the trolls getting indirectly disposed of.

Sadly infinity axed this idea ER old buddy and dreggy poo. :cryfeels:

Still there may be another viable solution I’m thinking about in regards to a daily limited post increase there or some kind of posting set timer as in a set time before a person could make any new posts after already posting? Mmmm. :feelshehe:

Sadly infinity axed this idea ER old buddy and dreggy poo. :cryfeels:

Still there may be another viable solution I’m thinking about in regards to a daily limited post increase there or some kind of posting set timer as in a set time before a person could make any new posts after already posting? Mmmm. :feelshehe:
Isnt all that more complicated than simply nullifiying the sewer post count :feelswhat:

Goddamn I hope respecting women is finally banned on his forum. We got way too many greycels going around saying bullshit like they don't hate women and women aren't doing anything wrong.

Goddamn I hope respecting women is finally banned on his forum. We got way too many greycels going around saying bullshit like they don't hate women and women aren't doing anything wrong.
Banned on sight

that should be another rule tbh