Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The new Mary Jane in the Disney Spider-Man is the perfect example of a Jewish-fabricated feminine role model

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/2xuGNYfy100?t=178

I haven't seen the film but the clip above told me all I need to know. There is a timestamp in the link.

Look with how much confidence and dominance Mary Jane (the brown girl) commands Spider-Man. The performance evoked a deep repulsion in me for how unnatural female behavior she displayed. The quirky hand gestures, cutting Spider-Man repeatedly off, and holding a hostile facial expression all gave her an aura of a masculine boss. I'm sure the character influences girls watching the film.

I think Zendaya's ugly as fuck, but they had to fucking shoehorn a brown Mary Jane.

I think Zendaya's ugly as fuck, but they had to fucking shoehorn a brown Mary Jane.
Obviously her negro features are unappealing but for a mutt, I think she is exceptionally good-looking. That's her purpose from the film production's perspective. To provide near-white levels of beauty while actually being a brown person.

Another classic movie’s reputation put to dirt by feminist propaganda

I watched this spiderman movie and I felt like I fucking lost 2 hours of my life. Horrible movie made for dumb normies. This is coming from someone who really likes spiderman 2 from 2004

I watched this spiderman movie and I felt like I fucking lost 2 hours of my life. Horrible movie made for dumb normies. This is coming from someone who really likes spiderman 2 from 2004
The fight were okay 6/10, the should have tuned down the explosions and focused more on hand to hand. But the action was otherwise decent.

Although overall the plot and resolution was stupid.

The fight were okay 6/10, the should have tuned down the explosions and focused more on hand to hand. But the action was otherwise decent.

Although overall the plot and resolution was stupid.
Yeah not to mention sandman is fucking useless and there is no reason for him to be there, specially considering how the resolved things with peter on spiderman 3. They even re-used the spiderman 3 footage for fucks sake it looks so amateurish. Tobey is useless in this movie too. Overall a missed opportunity, the film sucked and the story was fucking stupid and all over the place.

capeshit with a jewish agenda color me surprised

Wait - are you saying the latest superhero movie is dumb normcore shit, suitable only for NPCs and children?

:feelsohgod: I am shocked.

Last edited:
mary jane in the comics vs. the MCU

biggest travesty of the entire film universe

Shoehorning black women into everything is the new woke thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back