Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the new layout is against my human rights

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
I have terrible difficulties with it

all is different even with the classic version

Yeah. Classic version is basically just classic colour scheme. Its still weird. I don't like it either. That being said i don't think they can just go back to the old system because it couldn't cope with the amount of activity on here.

I felt the same way the first couple of minutes, now I like it a lot more.

You'll get used to it

I felt the same way the first couple of minutes, now I like it a lot more.
+1

But i still miss the visualization of banned accounts, the members list and the online members list and the statistics on the bottom of the forum.

I think it's better. We can cope on mobile and tablet now too.

u arent entitled to human rights as an incel.

+1

But i still miss the visualization of banned accounts, the members list and the online members list and the statistics on the bottom of the forum.
its still there tho, literally nearly everything we had before is still accessible/ visible.

+1

I liked the way the forum was layed out before, I'll admit.

This just feels more responsive and efficient.

Time will tell.

I miss how you could see who was banned in the old layout. But overall the new one is prettier imo. Mogs the old one which felt like a message board from 2005.