Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The new James Bond will not only be black, but a female as well.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

View: https://youtu.be/nkRo9jOu8ms

Honk Honk. I hope you all are ready for Radical feminism to accelerate again like it did under Obama.. The future is here! Diversity! Equality for Everyone!

Enjoy boys, Its here.

Am I the only one that doesn't like watching chad, hero etc. movies?:feelsugh:

Fuck Hollywood and pop culture let it burns itself to oblivion.

Not going to watch. Anyways, feminism has been far more obnoxious under Trump than under Obama. Are you guys going to shoehorn politics into everything now?

You and all the people who got mad at this are mentally deficient. There is no new James Bond. Daniel Craig is playing the character for the last time. What there is is a new 007. That's who Lashana what'shername is playing. James Bond is still a white man. Fuck, the depths of your stupidity are amazing.

For the last time.

James Bond = a white man.

007 = a black woman.

Over for craig daniels cels

We knew this like a year ago

Niggas ruin everything :feelsree:

why the fuck do I care, I'm basically fine with 13th Doctor being female already tbh
3125488%20-%20Doctor_Who%20Jodie_Whittaker%20The_Doctor%20Thirteenth_Doctor%20fakes%20mandip_gill%20yasmin_khan.jpg

It's not even gay to like it since they revealed Jo Martin as the TRUE first (pre-Hartnell) "Zero Doctor" so doc was a negress all along

Another good name soiled

Aaaaah yes, the non whites and foids - the two forces that are destroying the world.

TBH best thing about Bond to me was Golden Eye 64, loved that game and remote mines

Can’t believe people voted for Biden.

James Bond's characters was always a stone cold good looking guy with fast reflexes anyway tbh
Just a way for normies to live vicariously through chads.
That was the old world and a different time.

Skyfall was a decent enough film but I think its time to put the franchise out of its misery.

A key aspect of James Bond was that all the foids in the movie wanted to fuck him. It really is not impressive for a foid to get lots of men to like it.

Am I the only one that doesn't like watching chad, hero etc. movies?:feelsugh:
you are not, but what other movies exist?? i hate this Daniel Craig fagg, he is a male feminist. Really dumb. Whowever making James bond a black woman gives you a glimpse of how extreme this intersectionall bullshit has gonne out of hand.

Jerk Chicken, shaken, not stirred.

yeah it is just some chad killing other chads
and protecting women allong the way. but is not that every fucking movie and every fucing game out there??
One of the funniest (disgusting) things I've seen about the last trailer was whatching Ana de Armas beating guys twice her size. JFL hollywood. That bitch could die with a pimp slap of my hand, and they represent this instagram loli type model actress (who ascended from Cuba to Hollywood sucking dicks by the way) like ome sort of strong female character. JFL. She's a fucking midget.

View: https://youtu.be/nkRo9jOu8ms

Honk Honk. I hope you all are ready for Radical feminism to accelerate again like it did under Obama.. The future is here! Diversity! Equality for Everyone!

Enjoy boys, Its here.

By the way this Quartering guy is a moralfagg who does not distinwish Ephebofilia and everyone is a pedo to his eyes and I can telll you by been in redpill tradcon circles he will hate incels as much as any other normie fag. Thats why I dont watch his videos.

Last edited:
Double ook seven

I saw that, it made me laugh because it's ridiculous. However, it also shows the reality in all its cruelty : white men to be replaced everywhere by black feminist foids.

And if you contest that tendency, you'll be labeled as an horrible mysoginistic racist who shouldn't exist and must be arrested. Why ? Because you dared having a different opinion than the forced acceptance of our replacement, our cultural annihilation. Their plan is not to make Blacks and Whites to co-exist ; their plan is to eliminate the Whites and everything related to us.

it's also Men to be replaced by foids everywhere, and the planned complete destruction of masculinity.

With Biden all this will be deeply amplified. The media nowadays are soooooo happy to see Trump lost that they almost has orgasms during the TV news. Their seats must be so wet !

It's going to fail, part of the appeal of James Bond is that he can woo any foid he wants, its just not the same with a foid, foids can get any man they want so there is nothing unique about this specific one. Even the average normfag is upset by this decision. It will fail like most other foid led movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back