Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious THE NEW HONKLER Is An Insufferable Moron.

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
Not only has the nigga shared his own nudes on the NEETs forum, but he also has admitted to doxxing himself.

nigga ive uploaded loads of pics of my face.

ive even disclosed my name and previous address as well.

i aint giving you shit tho cos your going to use them for nefarious reasons

Not to mention he frequently comments low IQ & low effort posts on all of my threads, as well as start issues with other users.

I would advise not to take anything the individual says seriously.

dude, you are also against me, like fuck you OP

Nigga how was I against you in anyway? All I did was point out how when you claimed to stop with JBW you still have it as a signature.

Also, about the whole thread I made saying how have you not been banned yet, I did not realize Fat Link was the one who changed your name. I thought that was on your own accord. I admit, I was an idiot in that instance.

the TRUE honkler is

Nigga how was I against you in anyway? All I did was point out how when you claimed to stop with JBW you still have it as a signature.
Also, about the whole thread I made saying how have you not been banned yet, I did not realize Fat Link was the one who changed your name. I thought that was on your own accord. I admit, I was an idiot in that instance.
Ok, I also have to admit that I wrote my signature back when I was quarreling with the faggot that doesn't deserve to be mentioned.
As soon as they fix my avi and username, I will delete my signature brocel :feelsokman:

Ok, I also have to admit that I wrote my signature back when I was quarreling with the faggot that doesn't deserve to be mentioned.
As soon as they fix my avi and username, I will delete my signature brocel :feelsokman:
But heed this warning, m'kay.

If I EVER see another JBW post by you again....:lasereyes:

If I EVER see another JBW
Even though we know that JBW is real, jesus, it seems it triggers people in here, might not even bother anymore.
Besides We have to focus in our real enemies; the toilets.

Even though we know that JBW is real, jesus, it seems it triggers people in here, might not even bother anymore.
Besides We have to focus in our real enemies; the toilets.
It "triggers" us cause it ain't true, Chico:feelsjuice:

JBW sex tourists get chopped up with machetes when they leave the resort.
then don't leave the resort or go into sea slums theory