Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The New Halloween Looks Like Garbage

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I read the plot and have read some reviews talking about how great it is for women. This bullshit is another stunt to push feminism in the media. We can't even have a HORROR MOVIE without liberal agenda subtly squished in. The hilarious part is the people who made this probably are only appealing to the left since that is what EVERY MOVIE does nowadays. This world is faker than some plastic

Women ruin everything.

hollywood got infested with SJW shit in the 10s. in the 00s you would never or very rarely see this type of shit invade movies.

hollywood got infested with SJW shit in the 10s. in the 00s you would never or very rarely see this type of shit invade movies.
I have never in my life heard the phrase “the 10s” but I’m going to start using it. It sounds so awkward like compared to “the 50s” or whatever. :feelsokman:

I have never in my life heard the phrase “the 10s” but I’m going to start using it. It sounds so awkward like compared to “the 50s” or whatever. :feelsokman:

its a shit decade, only fitting that it sounds like shit as well.

The new predator movie was garbage as well. ALL mordern horror movies are trash. They are made for women because they make up most of the horror movie audience.

i mean this is like the 10th remake so whatever

Halloween is fucking trash, garbage celebration

This bullshit is another stunt to push feminism in the media. We can't even have a HORROR MOVIE without liberal agenda subtly squished in. The hilarious part is the people who made this probably are only appealing to the left since that is what EVERY MOVIE does nowadays. This world is faker than some plastic
Hollywood has been garbage for years now, and this is a major reason for it

New everything looks like garbage. I bet they will make a point to mention how Myers is a straight cisgendered white male.

Last edited:
There was a good thread here about how the new Predator movie had a bunch of ugly guys guilted into sacrificing their lives for Chad and Stacy. Just what (((they))) want us to do in real life.

New horror movies in general are Garbo

can anyone confirm this? Got invited to watch it but I won't bother if its some feminist shit

I liked it.

The ending was trash though.

is it ragefuel?

I don't think it is. As far as any deliberate shoehorned effort to be all "Look! It's a capable character who also happens to be a woman" I didn't notice it, at least.

Which is what exasperates me about the reaction from some of the people who liked it. This movie is no more any great feminist victory than the first one was. People shouldn't just latch on to any female character who isn't an idiot and carry her around on their shoulders like a hero. Maybe we can just enjoy characters that we like without turning them into sociopolitical statements. I got no "statement" from Grammaw Strode, or Judy Greer, or the granddaughter. Like every other Halloween movie ever, they just happened to be the most important characters, and that's why they survived.