Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The new Guilty Gear Game looks Amazing.

Inb4 cope or don't care, or I gave up gaming

Inb4 cope or don't care, or I gave up gaming

I haven't played any of the Guilty Gear Games i just know about them because i watch Fighting Game tournaments on youtube.

Looks nice but gameplay isn't existing IMO. Probably won't bother checking out.

I haven't played any of the Guilty Gear Games i just know about them because i watch Fighting Game tournaments on youtube.
I'm judt surprised all the female characters aren't wearing burqas

Never heard of it tbh.

I'm judt surprised all the female characters aren't wearing burqas

Modern anime game female characters are Curvier i notice, finally Japanese Devs have swallowed the thiccpill.

Modern anime game female characters are Curvier i notice, finally Japanese Devs have swallowed the thiccpill.
I know right?

Before it was just stick thin girl with giant tits and no ass.

Glad they finally started noticing shit other than boobs. It was starting to get tiring. Need more curvy 2d foids with fat asses.

I remember watching a video about their game engine and how they somehow managed to translate 3D models into the 2D world.
Sort of reminded me of the black rock shooter TV series that I remember most of the budget went into CGI.
Hopefully they don't cuck out and include Bridget.

I remember watching a video about their game engine and how they somehow managed to translate 3D models into the 2D world.
Sort of reminded me of the black rock shooter TV series that I remember most of the budget went into CGI.
Hopefully they don't cuck out and include Bridget.

Hopefully they include Testament.

The series always looked really good, but the control scheme is so unintuitive. I never could get into it.

The series always looked really good, but the control scheme is so unintuitive. I never could get into it.

It has never looked this good however, the 3d Anime style blends so well.

It has never looked this good however, the 3d Anime style blends so well.
Only the first game looked bad. The character design of Millia Rage looks less good here than in XX, but overall the new game does look better, you are right.