Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The new "Black Mirror" Season 5 fucking sucks so far.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
Episode 1: A black gay cuckfest clearly pandering to the SJW's.

Episode 2: A whiny suicidal man interweaved into a half baked plot with an overarching message of "don't text and drive."

Episode 3: I don't even know what to make of this one. I felt like I was watching some shitty teenage girl soap opera than an episode of Black Mirror. The plot was complete shit that made very little sense and it had no interesting philosophical or satirical motif that it focused on. None of the episodes so far of this season did.

Like what the fuck? That is what Black Mirror is known for. The cornerstone of this show is it's interesting story writing and dialogues that expand upon philosophical and satirical topics that draw you in and make you think. What the fuck were the producers thinking releasing this garbage?

This season is a far cry from "Bandersnatch" that was only released months ago, which I dare say is a masterpiece of modern media.

This shit sucks man, I was so hopeful for this season.

Last edited:
It was good when it was on channel 4 years back. Seems like they just forced out some episodes for Netflix to fulfill their SJW quota or something...

It was good when it was on channel 4 years back. Seems like they just forced out some episodes for Netflix to fulfill their SJW quota or something...

Yes that's probably the case. They probably wanted to take the show in a "new direction" that's more "politically correct". Well, it failed fucking miserably. That's my user feedback for them.

StoicNihilist said:
Yes that's probably the case. They probably wanted to take the show in a "new direction" that's more "politically correct". Well, it failed fucking miserably. That's my user feedback for them.
It's kind of ironic that the entire show is about the potential future implications of technology and dystopian worlds, but they choose to move in that direction anyway.

SJWs are invading all forms of art and influence. Looks like their gender studies degree is paying dividends after all.

Striking Vipers was pretty good despite being about some faggot niggers obsessed with each other. I like that they made it seem dark and "bad" instead of trying to make their faggotry seem good. They made it seem menacing and twisted.

Black mirror :soy::soy:

SJWs are invading all forms of art and influence. Looks like their gender studies degree is paying dividends after all.
They accomplished that years ago

damn that's unfortunate, i'll probably get around to watching it later this week

All shows in 2019 are soyified and cucked.

Never watched it Never will