Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The nerve of these bitches

• Thread starter perpetual anger
  • Start date
perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
Western women are so annoying.

they yell, kick, scream, and punch you in the face.

they feel entitled to your resources, time and attention.

they verbally assault you and make fun of your dead mother and father.

but have the fucking AUDACITY to say in the same breath, “the patriarchy is oppressing me:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

bitch, what:feelswhat:?

They’re all the fucking same

Do foids want your time and attention?

they've had it engrained into their heads that they are perfect and can do no wrong and that every man they ever come across must be a simp for them or they are an enemy, simple as that. They have no forethought or inner dialogue. They are mind numbing vapid holes, every last one jfl

they've had it engrained into their heads that they are perfect and can do no wrong and that every man they ever come across must be a simp for them or they are an enemy, simple as that. They have no forethought or inner dialogue. They are mind numbing vapid holes, every last one jfl
Basically, FDS subreddit in a nutshell. They fill me with rage and I want to gRape them all, (in Minecraft). And when normies come to their defense, I want to chop their heads off in a guillotine. No mercy. In GTA of course…

Exactly