Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The neighborhood girls would always date my brother instead of me. (JBW)

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I was skinnier (he was fat), got better grades, better looking for the time, and had more confidence but the neighborhood girl would come over, got hooked on him, had a fake wedding, he would give her piggy back rides (she would make him), had a crush on him. I think they kissed too and he would go hang out with her in her house.

He got chosen all because he was white and had bigger bones than me and was more NT.

I did get rageful at her at times and her dog killed our pets.

One of my first blackpills.

If only i had a mexican upbringing maybe i would’ve had a childhood gf or crush and wouldn’t have to deal with this confusion and mogging.

Last edited:
@Zer0/∞ it’s over

Brutal brotherpill

Yes. As you know - I recently ended brief contact with a taller male from Wisconsin.

Yes. As you know - I recently ended brief contact with a taller male from Wisconsin.

Ape1

Ape3

I was skinnier (he was fat), got better grades, better looking for the time, and had more confidence but the neighborhood girl would come over, got hooked on him, had a fake wedding, he would give her piggy back rides (she would make him), had a crush on him. I think they kissed too and he would go hang out with her in her house.

He got chosen all because he was white and had bigger bones than me and was more NT.

If only i had a mexican upbringing maybe i would’ve had a childhood gf or crush and wouldn’t have to deal with this confusion and mogging.
Being mogged by your brother brutally leaves nothing for you in this life. There is no escape from the mogging. @Made in Heaven

Being mogged by your brother brutally leaves nothing for you in this life. There is no escape from the mogging. @Made in Heaven
Yes, my brother mogs me in every way

He's taller, smarter, more charismatic, even his eye color is a lighter shade of brown while mine is a subhuman, souless black color

Yes, my brother mogs me in every way

He's taller, smarter, more charismatic, even his eye color is a lighter shade of brown while mine is a subhuman, souless black color
How do you cope with being mogged like that?

How do you cope with being mogged like that?
You just get used to it, I guess. I've been talking about blackpill topics to him, and he denies it all the time. Even when I was like 15, loooong before I was ever exposed to the red/black pill, I remember one time where I got sick of my brother making fun of my appearance and I bitched to my dad. My dad said "oh, just make fun of him as well", and I basically said how there's nothing to make fun of him for. In hindsight, It was one of the most brutal realizations of my life. The fact that my brother mogs me in EVERY fucking way.

He's taller than me 6'1 VS 5'8
He has brown eyes while I have soulless black eyes
He's studying electrician/robotics while I have a shitty worthless police degree
He has a normal body while I literally walk with a limp. He used to make fun of me by saying I walk like a penguin
Even phenotypically, he has a North Pontic face while I have the more swarthy Pontic face

You just get used to it, I guess. I've been talking about blackpill topics to him, and he denies it all the time. Even when I was like 15, loooong before I was ever exposed to the red/black pill, I remember one time where I got sick of my brother making fun of my appearance and I bitched to my dad. My dad said "oh, just make fun of him as well", and I basically said how there's nothing to make fun of him for. In hindsight, It was one of the most brutal realizations of my life. The fact that my brother mogs me in EVERY fucking way.

He's taller than me 6'1 VS 5'8
He has brown eyes while I have soulless black eyes
He's studying electrician/robotics while I have a shitty worthless police degree
He has a normal body while I literally walk with a limp. He used to make fun of me by saying I walk like a penguin
Even phenotypically, he has a North Pontic face while I have the more swarthy Pontic face

View attachment 675933View attachment 675934
View attachment 675935View attachment 675936
Brootal. I never got used to it. I literally get an anxiety attack whenever I have to deal with him. It’s just a constant reminder of my inferiority and my day is ruined.

My brother also made fun of me one time like that. He said that “you’re shorter than me, uglier than me, look less white than me, weaker than me, and I can take any woman you ever get in the future from you”. It was the ultimate blackpill at that age, and I never recovered. Just like you, idek why I’m alive anymore.

Brootal. I never got used to it. I literally get an anxiety attack whenever I have to deal with him. It’s just a constant reminder of my inferiority and my day is ruined.

My brother also made fun of me one time like that. He said that “you’re shorter than me, uglier than me, look less white than me, weaker than me, and I can take any woman you ever get in the future from you”. It was the ultimate blackpill at that age, and I never recovered. Just like you, idek why I’m alive anymore.
I would go ER on my brother if he said that to me.

I would go ER on my brother if he said that to me.
I think this happened when I was 15 and was bluepilled af religious coper. But I was mentally crippled by it.

K