Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The neetlife

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★

Fuck I really wish I was neet not gonna lie, what's the point in trying anyways right? I hate my current low paying wearhouse shit job anyways and would much rather live as a neet... I'm not the guy in the video btw I found this video while typing neet life on YouTube lol. Fuck being a wageslave and fuck being a wagecuck

Neet eats tendies while you rot in your slave cage

Neetlife seems fun but i want to be productive

NEET life actually kind of sucks due to how society is arranged. I've said it before and I'll say it now: neets are programmed against their wills to lose their minds. It takes a tremendous force of will to be a happy, sane neet. Don't let the "freedom" element of it fool you, it's not so glamorous.

My neetcave looks less degenerate than his. :chad::chad::chad:

Even though I despise working and slaving I still can't be neet I would feel too shitty thinking about my whole social circle surpassing me while I rot

NEET life actually kind of sucks due to how society is arranged. I've said it before and I'll say it now: neets are programmed against their wills to lose their minds. It takes a tremendous force of will to be a happy, sane neet. Don't let the "freedom" element of it fool you, it's not so glamorous.

THIS....

NTlife is a prison in itself....

NEET is how man is meant to live. Fuck contributing to society

NEET life = sweet life

Even though I despise working and slaving I still can't be neet I would feel too shitty thinking about my whole social circle surpassing me while I rot
lmfao social circle. You are a 5/10. Get out :chad::chad::chad::chad:

I hear that the NEET life is only really worth living in Western Europe & Scandinavia.

lmfao social circle. You are a 5/10. Get out :chad::chad::chad::chad:
5/10 ethnic in germany with the highest inhib the world has ever seen and declining hair line, along with a small frame... KV at 21.. Who is:chad::chad: now?

This guy is an absolute faggot, he isn't funny, hahahahaha I'm a sexual degenerate hahahahahaha I'm wasting my life when I could be wasting my life at work hahahahahaha. Doritos mountain dew XDDDDD

5/10 ethnic in germany with the highest inhib the world has ever seen and declining hair line, along with a small frame... KV at 21.. Who is:chad::chad: now?
High inhib or social circle pick one :chad:

I am high inhib when it comes to foids, why would I be high inhib to make friends with other guys?
Because if you were ugly everyone would hate you and you would always be the butt of the joke, so you would prefer to be alone.

Because if you were ugly everyone would hate you and you would always be the butt of the joke, so you would prefer to be alone.
I never said or claimed that I am overly ugly, I am just an autistic retard around women, I don't have a large social circle either just my male friends back when I was in school

I never said or claimed that I am overly ugly, I am just an autistic retard around women, I don't have a large social circle either just my male friends back when I was in school
Sounds like larp. You probably look like this and are laughing with your bros at us :chad:
This is an old poster on psl
HXlvzXc.png

Sounds like larp. You probably look like this and are laughing with your bros at us :chad:
This is an old poster on psl
HXlvzXc.png
Ok if the only requirement for being a chad is to have a few male friends then wow I am chad lol I am blackpilled and hate the female nature and a KV at 21 so what else do I have to be, to post on this forum?

On one hand I think being NEET would be awesome because fuck doing anything for society but on the other hand I enjoy having money and some amount of freedom to buy and do whatever I want through wagebux.

Work also gives you motivation to shower and get out of bed.

Ok if the only requirement for being a chad is to have a few male friends then wow I am chad lol I am blackpilled and hate the female nature and a KV at 21 so what else do I have to be, to post on this forum?
JoinedDec 3, 2018
:feelshaha:

Im a neet for now
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

JoinedNov 8, 2017

JoinedDec 3, 2018

:feelshmm:
:chad: detected
So if I was a 8/10 and joined the forum in 2017 I'd be a truecel hmmm that's some fine ass logic you have there

So if I was a 8/10 and joined the forum in 2017 I'd be a truecel hmmm that's some fine ass logic you have there
Not in 2017, but November 2017. You would know that if you weren't a :chad: larper. That's when all the real people joined.

Not in 2017, but November 2017. You would know that if you weren't a :chad: larper. That's when all the real people joined.

So proud of you man, you really achieved something in your life wow so impressed :feelshaha: calling someone a fakecel when he is A >>>KV<<< AT TWENTY-ONE YEARS OLD is really einstein IQ

So proud of you man, you really achieved something in your life wow so impressed :feelshaha: calling someone a fakecel when he is A >>>KV<<< AT TWENTY-ONE YEARS OLD is really einstein IQ
:feelstastyman:
I said that you are a larp.

Go make a site called fakecel.is
Like I said I am not larp I am a KV at 21 years old, I wrote the 5/10 sig cause I don't want to pretend that I am overly ugly, that's disrespectful to the 2/10 truecels in here BUT my hair linedeclines fast and soon I will be a 3-4/10 WHILE being an ethnic in germany so 0% chances

Like I said I am not larp I am a KV at 21 years old, I wrote the 5/10 sig cause I don't want to pretend that I am overly ugly, that's disrespectful to the 2/10 truecels in here BUT my hair linedeclines fast and soon I will be a 3-4/10 WHILE being an ethnic in germany so 0% chances
I'm just joking dude.

Can’t be arsed to watch the video but I would like to have a job at least so I can buy my own shit.

Sitting alone all day in your room day after day isn't good for your mental health. Sorry but it's true.

Living NEET live for almost 2 years now, it's not that great tbh.

Mom and Dad didn't let me enjoy the NEET life.. they made me go outside where I have to lie to everyone and "smile"..

Sitting alone all day in your room day after day isn't good for your mental health. Sorry but it's true.

But going out alone and watching normies having it better is?