Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The neckpill

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

Gray (he/him)
★★★★
Reminder that the thickness of the neck can make the difference between normie and Chadlite, or between Chadlite and Chad.
how-to-build-a-thicker-neck.jpg

It doesn't matter for me - there's no neck curl for my height. :lul: Doing neck curls does sound like a good way to accidentally rope, though, along with doing headstands.

:redpill: Just do neck curls while doing a headstand, bro.

Last edited:
neck curls dont help its just genetics

my neck is average :dab::dab:

My neck is so thin that it cant hold my head up properly. Making me look slouched and like my head is leaning forward xD

neck excercises helped my neck gain girth. Keep doing it and give it more time

wear scarfs and shawls theory

My neck is so thin that it cant hold my head up properly. Making me look slouched and like my head is leaning forward xD
That's brutal, man. It's over for pencilneckcels.

neck curls dont help its just genetics
I expect there to be a lot of people spreading lies in order to make a profit off others who are desperate to thicken their necks. Genetics surely plays a huge role in determining your potential to gain muscle there. There are a lot of muscles in the neck, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's possible to at least push it to its limit. I've also seen some roided mutants with thick sausage necks.

That's brutal, man. It's over for pencilneckcels.

I expect there to be a lot of people spreading lies in order to make a profit off others who are desperate to thicken their necks. Genetics surely plays a huge role in determining your potential to gain muscle there. There are a lot of muscles in the neck, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's possible to at least push it to its limit. I've also seen some roided mutants with thick sausage necks.

I did grow some neck after going to judo, also the dude in your pic has also bigger traps and anyone can develop those so, its not over boyo.

Check out this thread for further discussion

I did grow some neck after going to judo, also the dude in your pic has also bigger traps and anyone can develop those so, its not over boyo.

Check out this thread for further discussion

@ackass There's hope :feelsokman:

As for me, I don't have a thin neck and I dare not bulk up because then normies will say I have a Napoleon complex or something. It won't help me defend myself either since everyone towers over me anyway.

@ackass There's hope :feelsokman:

As for me, I don't have a thin neck and I dare not bulk up because then normies will say I have a Napoleon complex or something. It won't help me defend myself either since everyone towers over me anyway.
Learn a foreign language and geomaxx, that’s what men are supposed to do,to conquer the world!

1ACEE376 974B 4837 B7AD D827D5CDB5A0

There is no neck for your face

There is no neck for your face
There is gym for your face, low body fat + beard gains from testosteronemaxxing from doing exercise (this is useful if your main failo is your lower third)

My neck is thick so my jawline is not visible :shock:

Learn a foreign language and geomaxx, that’s what men are supposed to do,to conquer the world!
I've considered that; if nothing in my life matters, I might as well look around the world. I'm not planning to move anywhere just because it's easier to get foids or whatever though - I'd get mogged wherever I go. Of course, the beer virus had to appear and ruin international travel.

Neck muscles should be trainable since they are muscles after all. Maybe you won't go from pencil neck to chad neck but I theorize you could up at least 1 level in the following ladder:

Pencil neck -> below average neck -> Average neck -> Above average neck -> Thick neck

I think if you have below average neck you could train to get average neck, but I have no proof whatsoever.

I've noticed I look more high T when I get fat cause my neck gets fatter. Also look lower IQ though.

Neck muscles should be trainable since they are muscles after all. Maybe you won't go from pencil neck to chad neck but I theorize you could up at least 1 level in the following ladder:

Pencil neck -> below average neck -> Average neck -> Above average neck -> Thick neck

I think if you have below average neck you could train to get average neck, but I have no proof whatsoever.
You can go two levels in that range if you also train traps, for example whenever I go to rock climbing and I am exerting too much force I also get neck cramps, this is just your antagonistic muscles doing their job.

In my judo days I almost jumped 3 levels just by training one year and I wasn’t even doing isolated trap exercises