Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The NaturePill Fucking Destroyed Me

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★

This nature documentary on the mating habits of turkeys just fucking destroyed me. This video is a must watch. I was joker laughing my ass off to this video. It's insane how all nature copies the blackpill. The blackpill does not just describe the actions of humans but the actions of all life. Seeing how animals behave no differently than us makes me understand that we are all just animals trying to pass on our genes. Our relative high IQs are meaningless we are no more enlightened than these braindead turkeys. All human philosophy, inventions, our friendships, our family bonds have no uniqueness or inherent good. They are all just primitive mating strategies.

These actions of modern hypergamy, moral degeneracy, and foid privilege are not entirely biological or inherent, however; at least not to the extent of modern society, thinking about how perfectly evolutionarily capable males are secluded and mocked for being born with unpreferable physically features, while even those turkeys that don't perform that well can probably ascend... :feelsjuice:

It is, to a certain point, perpetuated and kept going by the elites and corporations of the world, and can be controlled, as can be seen by previous centuries; you're right in that the blackpill touches on much of human inherent behaviour, though. :feelshehe:

These actions of modern hypergamy, moral degeneracy, and foid privilege are not entirely biological or inherent, however; at least not to the extent of modern society, thinking about how perfectly evolutionarily capable males are secluded and mocked for being born with unpreferable physically features, while even those turkeys that don't perform that well can probably ascend... :feelsjuice:

It is, to a certain point, perpetuated and kept going by the elites and corporations of the world, and can be controlled, as can be seen by previous centuries; you're right in that the blackpill touches on much of human inherent behaviour, though. :feelshehe:
Exactly. In nature sexual selection can only go so far before it starts to threaten the survival of the species. But humans are so protected from danger that sexual selection is allowed to reach astronomically high levels. Many of the features being selected for by women like tallness, light skin and low inhib will actually be detrimental if harsher conditions, such as war and famine, return.

Who is that h ERo who will go ER against nature?

nature is fake and was created by demiurge so he could farm loosh out of it thats why its so evil

nature is dangerous buddy boyo. as youth it is.

image-w1280.jpg

begotten-18-1024x624.jpg

Those turkeys really love their brother to work together and even sacrifice themselves like that. Nature is brutal