Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The natural end of women. Picky women will be bred out of the genepool.

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
★★★★★
Women that refuse to fuck anyone they aren't attracted to will be outbred by grateful women.
The genepool of women grateful for men is growing.
You were born in a period of 'growing pain' :feelsrope:
Too late for tradwives, too early for natural selection to provide you a grateful woman.

You may not breed, but your progeny will be unlikely to suffer the same.

This is high iq actually
your progeny
well this may have been a slip (unless I’m wrong about what that word means) but still :bigbrain:

Actually I think the progeny part is why I still can’t see this as a good thing and why incels should not be placated by this

I have no stake in the growing pains or what they are going to achieve. If I did, I could take some solace in what you’re saying. But I don’t.

You were
What can be a more retarded bluepilled cucked take then this

If you manage to breed with a grateful woman your children will have it better than you.

so basically, white women will be bred out of exsistence while asian women will manage to create the next huge population of hapa kids in the west.
everyone know that white women aren't getting any kid in their bellies anymore.

What can be a more retarded bluepilled cucked take then this
Things are getting worse culturally, but we're approaching a genetic bubble.
When the bubble bursts the genetic selection for appreciative wives will overpower the cultural retardation that places men at the bottom of sexual selection hierarchy.

Mechanistically supply and demand may always favor women, but when women become selected for complacence that may not matter anymore.

you can't really be happy about that if your bloodline is also ending

Things are getting worse culturally, but we're approaching a genetic bubble.
When the bubble bursts the genetic selection for appreciative wives will overpower the cultural retardation that places men at the bottom of sexual selection hierarchy.

Mechanistically supply and demand may always favor women, but when women become selected for complacence that may not matter anymore.
Cope we both will be 40/45 if this ever happens and that's a big IF

so basically, white women will be bred out of exsistence while asian women will manage to create the next huge population of hapa kids in the west.
This.

More like feminists will be bred out of the genepool, how picky they are does not matter. In a few generations most people will be the offspring of shitskin ethnics and religious fundamentalists who breed like rabbits.

Noodlewhores have even less kids than white women.

Noodlewhores have even less kids than white women.
noodles literally marry white men to have hapa mixed kids. but i agree that they are not going to have kids with a ricecel.

your progeny
nicholas-cage-funny.gif

There are actually a lot of white single moms out there at least on dating apps. I don’t think the afwm couples are enough to outnumber them

But still I think I saw somewhere that the fastest growing population in the us (with regard to childbirth) is Hispanic

But still I think I saw somewhere that the fastest growing population in the us (with regard to childbirth) is Hispanic
latina women also marry lots of white men. most of latinas are white only in the west just like every other ethnic women.

latina women also marry lots of white men. most of latinas are white only in the west just like every other ethnic women.
My hunch is that the ones making the most babies are not the ones with white guys.

noodles literally marry white men to have hapa mixed kids. but i agree that they are not going to have kids with a ricecel.
They don't have children even when marrying cumskins. Libcucks generally don't have children regardless of race and noodles are almost all leftwing feminists.

They don't have children even when marrying cumskins. Libcucks generally don't have children regardless of race and noodles are almost all leftwing feminists.
legit? seems like shitskin niggers and curries are going to be the majority of humanity in the future
maybe beaners aswell

legit? seems like shitskin niggers and curries are going to be the majority of humanity in the future
maybe beaners aswell
Yeah only reason the US doesn't have a birth rate below 1 is because they have Christians and beaners shitting out babies.

Yeah only reason the US doesn't have a birth rate below 1 is because they have Christians and beaners shitting out babies.
True.
Ethnics and foreigners spoof the fertility rate of White countries

Women that refuse to fuck anyone they aren't attracted to will be outbred by grateful women.
You were born in a period of 'growing pain' :feelsrope:
Too late for tradwives, too early for natural selection to provide you a grateful woman.

You may not breed, but your progeny will be unlikely to suffer the same.
Hot chicks will always have first pick

Gigacope. Women don't need to get a man to commit to them to procreate with them.

Gigacope. Women don't need to get a man to commit to them to procreate with them.
It’s not about that.

Eventually picky bitches that refuse to settle/breed will be outbred by those that aren’t picky.

It’s not about that.

Eventually picky bitches that refuse to settle/breed will be outbred by those that aren’t picky.
No they won't, they'll just all reproduce with chad. Chad harems are the biological norm. The dominant male procreates with as many females as he wants. That's nature.

foids get chadrone bred all the time.
they simply won't abort if they manage to get a beta bux

Chad doesn't want to be locked down and the 90% of women vying for the top 10% are going to have to begrudgingly settle for a mid to low tier man.

Chad doesn't want to be locked down and the 90% of women vying for the top 10% are going to have to begrudgingly settle for a mid to low tier man.
Thats where we come in

IMG 0070