Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The narcissistic abuse community tells you everything you need to know about women [LONG READ]

Descent Into Chaos

Descent Into Chaos

Over
-
At the end of practically every single modern relationship you can expect women to victimize themselves and claim they were abused by an evil narcissist. This narcissist recovery and awareness content has exploded in recent years as if its some brand new discovery, but its really nothing new at all its just hardwired human nature that can never be undone.

The story is always the same so I'll summarize it. These women complain about how they gave everything to the narcissist. The best sex possible, complete devotion & loyalty, literally anything the guy wanted, yet nothing they did was ever enough. They continued to be abused and they continued to go back for more. Finally after many years it came to an end and these women somehow convince themselves they've won, as if the narcissist didn't come out completely ahead. Now they know their worth and are ready for a healthy love, aka some simp who won't get 5% of what the narcissist did its simply not possible. In reality they're ruined and will be reeling and pining over this guy for their entire life. Meanwhile the narcissist will move onto the next woman and do the same exact thing, getting the most a woman has to possibly give then moving onto the next one when he gets bored.

You should never feel sympathy for a woman because she chose this. In fact, she rejected countless men to be this one particular guy. There is a gross misconception that women think a guy was so great in the beginning but turned out to be horrible so they were deceived and manipulated, once again playing the victim. In reality its BECAUSE he was like that that he was chosen, not in spite of it. Women develop the ick and lose interest in "high value" options all the time for the most ridiculous reasons. The kind of burning desire you want out of a woman is only possible through trauma bonding, effectively becoming her drug, and the only way that can be achieved is by being dark triad. Someone who will abuse them and certainly never have their best intentions at heart.

Look at a woman demonizing her ex and I'll show you someone she's madly in love with.
Look at woman describing the ideal guy and I'll show you someone she could never really love.
Look at a "narcissistic" man's behavior and I'll show you all the right behavior to truly win a woman over.
Look at any simp in denial of dark triad (true female attraction) and I'll show you someone a woman could never feel burning desire for.

What a woman complains about she actually enjoys. What a woman says she wants she actually finds sexually repulsive. As a cardinal rule, the worse you are as a person the better you'll do with women. Violent psychopaths being at the top of the hierarchy. This narc community is a joke but its good at exposing what women fall for so its a great learning tool.

"Narcissistic ex boyfriend" = a dude refused to be her complete slave/stopped being one at some point and now she plays victim to not feel bad/like a shallow bitch for abandoning him and gather simps' attention

Noticed that as well. The irony is that women on average have way more narcissistic traits and more often than not are fully blown narcissists than men. I've never met a foid that wasn't a pathological untrustworthy liar.

Also to add to your post, you are kind of assuming they are actually dating narcissistic men based on THEIR descriptions. It's more likely they simply twist truth and reality to slander their partners most of the time. After all foids nature is all about devaluation and control of men, i don't see why this wouldn't apply here.

Last edited:
"Narcissistic ex boyfriend" = a dude refused to be her complete slave/stopped being one at some point and now she plays victim to not feel bad/like a shallow bitch for abandoning him and gather simps' attention

Noticed that as well. The irony is that women on average have way more narcissistic traits and more often than not are fully blown narcissists than men. I've never met a foid that wasn't a pathological untrustworthy liar.

Also to add to your post, you are kind of assuming they are actually dating narcissistic men based on THEIR descriptions. It's more likely they simply twist truth and reality to slander their partners most of the time. After all foids nature is all about devaluation and control of men, i don't see why this wouldn't apply here.
Great post.

This is an extremely true post. EVERYBODY SHOULD SEE THIS.

+1

Women love narcissists. Women are narcissists.