Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Napoleon complex is real.

A

AvPDcel

lurkER
★★★
The Napoleon complex is real*. There's no denying it. Just look at Lt. Bagel Boss. Short men who are heightpilled have a much more gloomy outlook on life, and often as a result develop higher dark-triad traits*. It's only natural that this would happen in a society that hates them, where they are belittled everywhere and denied equal opportunity. A Napoleon complex is actually beneficial for the short guy as it increases the traits that foids prefer (dark-triad traits). They also improve confidence in the long run. Even better, it is unbeneficial for soyciety because it reduces pro-social behaviour which is essential for the wellbeing of said society.

This world hates us. Many of us were bullied relentlessly by others, put down, considered insignificant. Foids gaslight us, employers pay us less. Soyciety almost worships tall men (a while back before the American presidential elections, the top trending search was the heights of the candidates), most CEOs are over 6ft. It's over for us if we continue to participate in their world. We should accept dark-triad traits in ourselves and encourage them; they will turn a major insecurity into something constructive. I used to a humanity-loving soyboy 3 years before I got heightpilled, now I have developed a much more dark and ambitious outlook in life, I take more risks, only feel depressed 3/4 days and I am no longer high-inhib etc. The only issue is impulsivity, apart from that, most changes have been positive.

Especially interested in what other short guys think about it. Many just get angry (lol) when you bring the Napoleon complex.

We have to do what we have to in order to survive. Society has the nerve to ask something of me while giving me less than nothing. Normies put me down to raise themselves and if some get hurt because I do things to improve my situation than that is tough shit.

We have to do what we have to in order to survive. Society has the nerve to ask something of me while giving me less than nothing. Normies put me down to raise themselves and if some get hurt because I do things to improve my situation than that is tough shit.
Exactly. It's a perfectly normal and acceptable psychological defense mechanism.