Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The name of the German girls' basketball team is "BBC Black Bulls"

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Incel Proletarian
★★★★

3960605 h51jnxxucqx61

Goodfellas GIF

JFL AT KRAUTS

German is getting cucked with refugee and nigger shit. Revive Nazism or their civilization will perish.

Last edited:
In his book Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler described children resulting from any kind of relationship to African occupation soldiers as a contamination of the white race "by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe."[9] He thought that "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."[10] He also implied that this was a plot on the part of the French, since the population of France was being increasingly "negrified".[11]

In his book Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler described children resulting from any kind of relationship to African occupation soldiers as a contamination of the white race "by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe."[9] He thought that "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."[10] He also implied that this was a plot on the part of the French, since the population of France was being increasingly "negrified".[11]
French foids always been BBC only for some reason, recently they're algerian only too

French foids always been BBC only for some reason, recently they're algerian only too
French foids are the worst. They're known traitors to whoever defeats them.

They don't even try to hide it now :lul: :lul: :lul:

I hate white people because they don't give a shit if their own children get raped and murdered and from me that is Unforgivable

I didn't know this was a thing back then. He was prophetical in this thought, because now this is happening everywhere.

Do you know why j00s hate whites so much? Is it just because they can't fully dominate the world because they are less capable than whites?

I didn't know this was a thing back then. He was prophetical in this thought, because now this is happening everywhere.

Do you know why j00s hate whites so much? Is it just because they can't fully dominate the world because they are less capable than whites?
Tbh they hate all non-Jews but whites the most because they had to live in close proximity with whites. Ofc they hate whites, since whites don't let the jooz just bulldoze over them. Kicked out of over 100 countries, killing goyim children to make passover matzos, etc.

Jooz have the most neanderthal DNA out of all different ethnicities. Whites and protokikes aka neanderthals have been going at it for tens of thousands of years. Battling over Europe. Now its more of a political war.

GAJ1nrLXEAEE2qn.jpg:large

@lifefuel @BlackCel_from_ZA
JFL they're getting ready for BBC

Jews hate everyone with some degree of intelligence. While there were talks about keeping rices Alive in a rocket fellar document, it seems, we're hit rather bad. Perhaps we stepped out of line

What does it mean in German?

So cringe of them for that.

BBC is going to engulf the entire world. *anime laugh*

Spam BBC threads while (certain mods) are asleep.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: The German-Jew pedo alliance

Jews hate everyone with some degree of intelligence. While there were talks about keeping rices Alive in a rocket fellar document, it seems, we're hit rather bad. Perhaps we stepped out of line
I think they're are seen a threat in China. Other Asian nations are already cucked by western feminism. China has its own problems, but I think feminism isn't one of them.

Tbh they hate all non-Jews but whites the most because they had to live in close proximity with whites. Ofc they hate whites, since whites don't let the jooz just bulldoze over them. Kicked out of over 100 countries, killing goyim children to make passover matzos, etc.

Jooz have the most neanderthal DNA out of all different ethnicities. Whites and protokikes aka neanderthals have been going at it for tens of thousands of years. Battling over Europe. Now its more of a political war.

GAJ1nrLXEAEE2qn.jpg:large
Yeah, there is definitely a reason for anti-semitism being so old and nobody wanting them, except the USA and now cucked Europe. They generally create the most predatory business and that hostile society-within-society thing they do.

Our only hope is that they themselves become cucked by their own psyops.

Fucking dumbfucks

100% they did it intentionally, this isnt a coincidence
I did way too much digging only to find out their website says they were founded on 2 July 2014 so yeah it's almost certainly on purpose :feelsUgh: