Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Nagasaki blackpill is being diagnosed with Mild Functioning Autism

• Thread starter zalikell.ir.ilxyne:
  • Start date
zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Officer
I’m gonna make this thread as logical and informative as possible

The thought of normies saying to an autist “your life is so easy just imagine what all the foreigners have to do in third world countries to survive” is laughable. Even these people are able to fuck women and atleast talk to people if mandated.

As an autist, you can barely talk to people, barely get your points across, and easily get overwhelmed from the outside world. The same way i feel when talking to my friend (comfortable, free of judgement and zero anxiety) is the same way you a neurotypical would feel comfortable in any large social situation.

It’s just brootal af because you can’t do anything right, I still don’t understand why some neurotypicals are so personal against us, then they have the nerve to call us slow as if they aren’t the same npcs who are following the system.

Even low iq niggers call people with autism slow, what about you are you any intelligent?

It’s always the npcs who are quick to call us slow or bully us, ok does that mean I am forced to be excluded from sex? That’s all I care about, and these neurotypicals are cock blocking me

guys we as acoustics have to start insulting them so they can’t cock block us

Im kinda fixing it, now i need to fix my tounge tie to speak normally

push normies into a bottomless pit

"Mild" non functioning is way worse they're retarded beyond belief