Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Myth of Loose Skin

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
Full Article: http://www.bodyfatguide.com/LooseSkin.htm

Continue losing body fat until skin tightened up.

The human integumentary system (skin) is not a passive layer of tissue that remains stretched out like an empty plastic bag after losing large amounts of bodyweight. Rather, skin is a living organ, actively adapting to the body's internal and external environments. People on extended fasts consuming nothing more than water have demonstrated that the skin can lose 20% or more of its size.

The skin is usually thickest on the soles of the feet, and thinnest on the eyelids. As a typical example of your skin's thickness, pinch the skin on the back of your hand. If it were true, as this woman claims, that the folds of skin hanging off her body had absolutely no fat left underneath to diet away, every inch of this skin would hang in sheets as thin as folds of paper.

However, common observation of the folds of skin in such examples reveals this is not usually the case. Measuring the thickness of these hanging folds of skin provides evidence that there is still a substantial amount of body fat underneath the skin. The skin is not so much "loose" as it is flabby due to excess body fat. Even if some areas have completely thinned out, excess body fat is likely to be stored in adjacent areas that contribute to the overall flabby condition.

Age is claimed to be a factor that reduces skin elasticity and thus reduces the ability of the skin to read just it's size after weight loss. However, many cases of loose skin are found in relatively young people who have lost weight, so the effect of age on skin elasticity is not really a factor in all cases, if at all.

A change in a woman's body shape before and after normal pregnancy is another example of the skin's flexibility to snap back to normal size. By normal pregnancy, however, I mean without large accumulations of excess body fat, unlike the case of the woman above.

@BlackpilledTruecel
Both OP and the article writer are bluepilled

maxresdefault.jpg

try telling this gymcel to just lose some fat and gain some muscle bruh

Loose skin skinny fat.
no amount of gymcelling or roiding will fix him. only surgeries such as tummy tuck and chest reconstruction will. i have loose skin aswell. just admit u were wrong

He is fat as hell. His weight is ~280 lbs.
and how much of that 280 lbs is loose skin? just fucking lol if u think he starved to 150 that he would look normal. he would still look like a freak. he needs SURGERY, not weight loss

and how much of that 280 lbs is loose skin? just fucking lol if u think he starved to 150 that he would look normal. he would still look like a freak. he needs SURGERY, not weight loss
Totally right, have heard this verified by multiple physicians on a particular tv program I watch. Factors such as age, overall health and starting weight determine whether or not skin can tighten up effectively.

Totally right, have heard this verified by multiple physicians on a particular tv program I watch. Factors such as age, overall health and starting weight determine whether or not skin can tighten up effectively.
I used to be 285 lb and lost 100 I'm defotmed so yeah. Getting thigh lift in July

Why is this even an issue?

If you need skin surgery then get skin surgery.

To a certain degree, skin can tighten up to match your body, but if you're losing tons of weight, it might not be able to tighten up enough.

Either way, you're still getting the benefits of weight loss, better health, more energy, better looks, etc etc.

waterceling is legit bro

Why is this even an issue?

If you need skin surgery then get skin surgery.

To a certain degree, skin can tighten up to match your body, but if you're losing tons of weight, it might not be able to tighten up enough.

Either way, you're still getting the benefits of weight loss, better health, more energy, better looks, etc etc.
the only issue is cost. but the point of this thread is that OP is making shit up

Total horseshit.

Not only is my loose skin irreparable I have horrific fucking cellulite, stretch marks, visible/spider veins. It's over for morbidlyobesecels.

Bald,hairy asf on body,loose skin,stretch marks, nct,20+moles on face only,weak asf chin,jaw ears like dumbo,short it's over fuck

Water fasting is the best way to eliminate loose skin. Your body will start consuming your skin if you have 0 calories.